SNN-Shifty's Haunting the Chapel

Guest San Fortunado

Guest San Fortunado

… Anyway, I first let me say, I really don’t like to talk that much. I really don’t. I prefer shitposting than talking. Let me just say this… The tradition of great shitposters… the tradition of great shitposters from — I really want you to know what I say! — from Shifty Stranger, to Rozalia, to Thalmor, to Shlappa, Horsecock. The story is usually the same though. These guys worked really hard at their craft, for the story ends the same. They are usually broken, torn and usually just banned, because the alliances take advantage of them, they really do.

And… GOONS…GOONS… Being the shitposter that I am, on these forums I’ve generated several billion tons of salt for GOONS, several billon. They really thought that my mind is always on shitposting and meme'ing. It usually is, but they never thought that this shitposter — myself — would out think them. So, we can’t let them get away with what they’re trying to do, because now I’m a SNN agent… I just owe GOONS one more shitpost. It’s just a log dump, really, with the biggest reveal we've been waiting from Shifty ages ago.

leak_1.jpg

leak_2.png

leak_3.png

leak_4.png

leak_5.png

leak_6.png

GOONS, don't stop till you leak enough. These logs might have bit you in the butt, so don't stop till you leak enough. Ooooo!

Shifty guides all of his wayward sons, through him you shall find salvation as the light bringer wills it...teehee.

My response to it being fake:

Edited by San Fortunado

1 minute ago, Khris Kruel said:

GOONS Allies: Rose, NPO, BK, USN, The Warriors, aNiMaLz (Do Not Ally Those Who Won't Drop GOONS & Avoid Any Indirect Ties)

This didn't age well, did it now?  LMAO.

These logs could've been worse though.  I low-key like that GOONS is willing to go anywhere.  That is how PnW should be.  The other stuff isn't the best, but it is not my place to judge their internals especially when we have alliances with much worse internals.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Let me guess. You got this information from someone named Bocchi? A cute girl who happened to have high-level GOONS secret? Posts like a weeb?

You guys are even dumber than I thought. "Bocchi" is actually Blutarch and we fabricated those screens to mess with you. You idiots. You utter maroons.

Oh also thanks for explicitly giving us a spying CB.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

2 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

Let me guess. You got this information from someone named Bocchi? A cute girl who happened to have high-level GOONS secret? Posts like a weeb?

You guys are even dumber than I thought. "Bocchi" is actually Blutarch and we fabricated those screens to mess with you. You idiots. You utter maroons.

Oh also thanks for explicitly giving us a spying CB.

lol

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

“I can talk to Alex and get blutarch banned because usually required 20 credits though” 

GOONS is truly a shitty alliance, lmfao.

@Alexwhat happened to the whole “no using moderators as a weapon” ordeal

KJxLbCX.gif

25 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

KrisWolfe_comment.png

Forget GOONS tbh. If this part is true then it's very disconcerting.

Call me a shill, but of course it's not true. Alex is far and beyond enough of a professional to avoid literally take bribes to ban players. :P

EDIT: Turns out that first gif can now apply to several people lmfao

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Just now, Kurdanak said:

5f9.gif

Call me a shill, but of course it's not true. Alex is far and beyond enough of a professional to literally take bribes to ban players. :P

I'll give you more credits than Alex can provide you if you say the truth :) 

25 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

… Anyway, I first let me say, I really don’t like to talk that much. I really don’t. I prefer shitposting than talking. Let me just say this… The tradition of great shitposters… the tradition of great shitposters from — I really want you to know what I say! — from Shifty Stranger, to Rozalia, to Thalmor, to Shlappa, Horsecock. The story is usually the same though. These guys worked really hard at their craft, for the story ends the same. They are usually broken, torn and usually just banned, because the alliances take advantage of them, they really do.

And… GOONS…GOONS… Being the shitposter that I am, on these forums I’ve generated several billion tons of salt for GOONS, several billon. They really thought that my mind is always on shitposting and meme'ing. It usually is, but they never thought that this shitposter — myself — would out think them. So, we can’t let them get away with what they’re trying to do, because now I’m a SNN agent… I just owe GOONS one more shitpost. It’s just a log dump, really, with the biggest reveal we've been waiting from Shifty ages ago.

leak_1.jpg

leak_2.png

leak_3.png

leak_4.png

leak_5.png

leak_6.png

GOONS, don't stop till you leak enough. These logs might have bit you in the butt, so don't stop till you leak enough. Ooooo!

Shifty guides all of his wayward sons, through him you shall find salvation as the light bringer wills it...teehee.

lmfao

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

“I can talk to Alex and get blutarch banned because usually required 20 credits though” 

GOONS is truly a shitty alliance, lmfao.

@Alexwhat happened to the whole “no using moderators as a weapon” ordeal

this is what peak FA looks like

Just now, Gatorcock said:

If this is true, you intentionally leaked, and Shifty just did his part, which doesn't give a CB but, okay GOONS do your GOONS thing.

this too, is what peak FA looks like

• Like 1

Just now, Malleator said:

GOONS...
...I wasn't going to say anything, why didn't you let this ferment for at least a few days?

Because these guys could not keep it in their pants for a few days. The second I dumped the logs on them they posted it. It was hillarious.

• Downvote 2