Official GOONS Announcement

Do Not Fear Jaz

8 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Why are you even arguing this point? There was real tension developing between TKR and KT during Surf's Up - your NPO propaganda people were literally making memes about "having so much fun in this war" while TKR and KT were salt-posting.

You decided to hit them and give them a common enemy but that still doesn't make TKR "pro-KT" or vice versa. It just makes them both dislike NPO.

Small side note - NPO has already burned enough PR this war via its own actions. You really don't need to start defending Kosmo's posting to add to it.

@Shadowthrone please become Emperor ASAP. We need your shining light to lead us from this darkness.

There wasn't. That was the point of the memes as there wasn't any considerable upset outside of CoS and others who already had clashed with them  before Surf's Up. It was the friendliest war on the OWF one could imagine. There was no salt-posting between those two lol. The fact that the real tension between other people was pushed aside for a chance to win a wider conflict is what kosmo was saying was TKR's mistake. I can assure you the combination of the two spheres has yielded worse results for  both of them than just peacing it out and letting that play out.

The PR of showing that someone fighting alliances unwillingly isn't somehow somehow better than someone wanting to fight and not acting isn't something I'm worried about. It  doesn't really matter and it's not about kosmo. kosmo was mostly writing out of anger so his posts didn't come off as clear as they could have, but that didn't actually make Manthrax's reply refute what kosmo was saying.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

There wasn't. That was the point of the memes as there wasn't any considerable upset outside of CoS and others who already had clashed with them  before Surf's Up. It was the friendliest war on the OWF one could imagine. There was no salt-posting between those two lol. The fact that the real tension between other people was pushed aside for a chance to win a wider conflict is what kosmo was saying was TKR's mistake. I can assure you the combination of the two spheres has yielded worse results for  both of them than just peacing it out and letting that play out.

The PR of showing that someone fighting alliances unwillingly isn't somehow somehow better than someone wanting to fight and not acting isn't something I'm worried about. It  doesn't really matter and it's not about kosmo. kosmo was mostly writing out of anger so his posts didn't come off as clear as they could have, but that didn't actually make Manthrax's reply refute what kosmo was saying.

A moment of your time for a snek seeking peace?

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

You're impacting my ability to conduct t$' business. That makes this an infringement on our sovereignty.

Cease and desist!

Sovereignty is a construct of capitalism designed to keep the denizens of a particular state in place. As the leader of the largest communist alliance in Orbis, I cannot allow this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Sovereignty is a construct of capitalism designed to keep the denizens of a particular state in place. As the leader of the largest communist alliance in Orbis, I cannot allow this.

So you stand with me in my relentless pursuit of a redefinition or eradication of the concept of sovereignty as defined by the Black Knights government?

Lead the way, comrade!

os9LcJK.gif

17 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

A moment of your time for a snek seeking peace?

I direct you to Malal and TheNG for that or whoever is officially in charge. I just woke up two hours ago and was forced to post an announcement and I still don't know what's going on.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

I direct you to Malal and TheNG for that or whoever is officially in charge. I just woke up two hours ago and was forced to post an announcement and I still don't know what's going on.

My understanding is we are now allies 

C0r3Fye.png

2 minutes ago, Charnel said:

I prefer little bees.

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

So you stand with me in my relentless pursuit of a redefinition or eradication of the concept of sovereignty as defined by the Black Knights government?

Lead the way, comrade!

Sovereignty as a concept shouldn't exist at all. Everything is owned by the people.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

I have been knocking on the pigeons door relentlessly, friend. I was hoping my allies could mediate. But it seems not.

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

I prefer little bees.

Sovereignty as a concept shouldn't exist at all. Everything is owned by the people.

Right. So I see room for cooperation.

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

My understanding is we are now allies 

So is that the TKR-BK-NPO mini-sphere? Well, it's about time that got finalized.

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

I have been knocking on the pigeons door relentlessly, friend. I was hoping my allies could mediate. But it seems not.

@Shadowthrone and @Auctor are at your service. 

Edited by Roquentin

Just now, Roquentin said:

So is that the TKR-BK-NPO mini-sphere? Well, it's about time that got finalized.

It's Lordship pride week so we are calling it a "micro" sphere

C0r3Fye.png

2 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

@Shadowthrone and @Auctor are at your service. 

They haven't been so far. They've been remiss in their duties throughout your absence. It's a strange dynamic. Whenever I bring super relevant and necessary topics up in our private channels, @Shadowthrone hurts himself spinning around his chair and jumping from wall to wall screeching while @Auctor channels all his intellectual capacity to make fun of @Shadowthrone's particular diplomatic skillset. I generally chuckle, mutter something under my breath about injustice and we leave it at that. We repeated that cycle a handful of times now.

Can you provide me with some pointers at least?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

They haven't been so far. They've been remiss in their duties throughout your absence. It's a strange dynamic. Whenever I bring super relevant and necessary topics up in our private channels, @Shadowthrone hurts himself spinning around his chair and jumping from wall to wall screeching while @Auctor channels all his intellectual capacity to make fun of @Shadowthrone's particular diplomatic skillset. I generally chuckle, mutter something under my breath about injustice and we leave it at that. We repeated that cycle a handful of times now.

Can you provide me with some pointers at least?

Generally speaking, speak slowly and Auctor will catch on. If not, offer him candy that usually seems to get him to bite (see what I did there?).

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

On 11/16/2019 at 3:16 PM, Bartholomew Roberts said:

I'm glad that despite cancelled treaties, drama, and revealed motives that GOONS is *determined* not to be pawn for BK... but will continue fighting their "manufactured war" nonetheless.

Exactly! Hypocrisy at its finest.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...