Official GOONS Announcement

Do Not Fear Jaz

Well I guess we will be seeing GOONs in the Coordination channel here soon, since we all know what happens when someone does something that doesn’t line up completely with good ol’ Leo-Thanos-Aragorn (or whatever dumb*** name he’s going by these days...) and Roq’s plans.

3 hours ago, Epi said:

Smh. It was still only two members and Intel ops on like their smallest guys. Far from mass spying. 

If TGH wanted to stop it Jazz gave them the option. Bks involvement in the initial spying is w/e. 

I doubt Leo has the forsight to be setting up the domino's and whispering in Curu's ear

"this is how the world ends. By hiring 1 spy op I guarantee the enslavement of GoNos". If he was, Partisan needs to rethink his FA skills ?

So yes iz a shitpost

What do I have to do with bk's incompetence

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Love it when people go from "we are best buddies reeee" to just "reeeeee". All such allies are useless and musnt be trusted at all.

I'm sure GOONS and BK will take your wonderful suggestion to heart. Truly wise words from a trusted ally.

5 hours ago, RyanK said:

Man up and fight tkr when they aren't getting dog piled. Disband 

They shouldnt have signed up to be dogpiled by aligning with nazis. Hopefully they separate from you !@#$ as soon as possible so they can move on with their lives while you !@#$ keep getting your shit pushed in.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

-ranting-

Okay, so, wait, I'm confused here... You're pissed off that BK... paid your members... to spy on our coalition? If you declared war on our coalition persuant to a defense treaty with NPO, then first off you need to look up the term 'defense', and second off why wouldn't you be expected to take action in a tier that you have unique coverage over?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm glad that despite cancelled treaties, drama, and revealed motives that GOONS is *determined* not to be pawn for BK... but will continue fighting their "manufactured war" nonetheless.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

I'm glad that despite cancelled treaties, drama, and revealed motives that GOONS is *determined* not to be pawn for BK... but will continue fighting their "manufactured war" nonetheless.

We are an honorable alliance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Asking for a friend here, how much did the members get paid for each spy op? Also can you connect us with people that pay for spy ops? As your ally it would really help us out in our rebuild if we can get paid to spy on Coalition A.

Call me. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

1 hour ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Asking for a friend here, how much did the members get paid for each spy op? Also can you connect us with people that pay for spy ops? As your ally it would really help us out in our rebuild if we can get paid to spy on Coalition A.

Call me. 

2 Billion.

Tell me, Abbas, last war Mhearl and I negotiated a deal wherein Rose would hit its own protectorate for 10,000 USD, but we never signed the contract. How much would Rose want to switch sides this war?

Edited by Inst

4 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Not sure what honor has to do with anything. You got cancelled on mid-war by the ally you chained into the war with. This very announcement is talking about how they manipulated your alliance into the war in the first place.

Closing off the BK-supporting front of the war if not withdrawing entirely would be a sensible next step.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inst said:

2 Billion.

Tell me, Abbas, last war Mhearl and I negotiated a deal wherein Rose would hit its own protectorate for 10,000 USD, but we never signed the contract. How much would Rose want to switch sides this war?

I believe using real money to do anything ingame is a bannable offense. I think for 2 billion pw cash we can spy people for you. The money has to be in escrow first. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
37 minutes ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

I believe using real money to do anything ingame is a bannable offense. I think for 2 billion pw cash we can spy people for you. The money has to be in escrow first. 

it is, he admitted to it a few times and yet Alex has failed to do anything about it, he admitted to sending people money to buy credits to send him resources and Alex did nothing, guess if you buy 50 credits a month you get away with the odd rule or all of them.

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

it is, he admitted to it a few times and yet Alex has failed to do anything about it, he admitted to sending people money to buy credits to send him resources and Alex did nothing, guess if you buy 50 credits a month you get away with the odd rule or all of them.

If you buy 244000 credits you can ban any player you want! (244000 credits maps to 10 million dollars, i.e, you buy out the game and just ban the people you don't like).

Also, if we're talking about Rose, there used to be a Rose Gov member who bought Rose members 10 credits a month. I think that was Oblige.

Edited by Inst

Guest San Fortunado
17 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

They shouldnt have signed up to be dogpiled by aligning with nazis. Hopefully they separate from you !@#$ as soon as possible so they can move on with their lives while you !@#$ keep getting your shit pushed in.

Holy crap...whoever convinced you to come back to the community really should be taken out back and shot.

17 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

You should keep TKR's name out of your mouth. They've fought both KT and AK as part of the last few months, while you have done nothing but kvetch. If you think it's appropriate to wage in game wars based on out of game ideology, go for it. In either case, you've probably reached the threshold for what you're going to get out of babbling about it alone.

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

8 hours ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

Call me. 

Man I thought you were banned. How've you been? 

3 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

You should keep TKR's name out of your mouth. They've fought both KT and AK as part of the last few months, while you have done nothing but kvetch. If you think it's appropriate to wage in game wars based on out of game ideology, go for it. In either case, you've probably reached the threshold for what you're going to get out of babbling about it alone.

Yeah, they fought KKKTsphere until KKKTsphere pulled some nazi shit for the 1000th time against their former head of FA and then betrayed her, then spent the next 5 months promising to do something about that and never did. With you right by their side. Was only so long I could keep shit aligned to deal with the problem you refuse to while waiting for you children to quit your twatwaffling so I could actually do it, before I had to give up on that.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Not the best move for reputation but still the right move, they are a new alliance and dogpiles are not the best thing for a new alliance

Because if they leave the war the brave and beautiful coalition will hit them, I think at this point we can all agree, this is the fate of everyone who tries to think without being a loyal slave

So yeah, now is the right move, the mistake was the treaty

If I was them I would use the rest of the war exploring some possible partnership with the goal of a GOONS bloc, if you want to be a relevant alliance you can't be the sidekick

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

They didn't fight KT or AK of their own volition in the last few months. They've tried to be friendly with both from what I can tell. With KT, they certainly had no issues at the start of the year and there's been nothing but friendliness. So they don't really care and kosmo has a leg to stand on even if his own inaction is problematic. If anyone had to make  the determination of whether TKR is pro or anti KT, we could easily say pro. If Kosmo feels they threw Queen M under the bus from his previous post, I can see why he'd write angrily about it.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5