Ableist Slur in Nation Description

dragonshardz

4 minutes ago, Hassan said:

Thank you for giving your unvalued, unnecessary, unwanted, and useless opinion on this topic. As a prize you have earned one (1) FREE report!

2 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Hell ye!!!!! I needed a free credit report

2 minutes ago, Hassan said:

@dragonshardz You have been reported for having a lame name and picture. Enjoy.

1 minute ago, Isjaki said:

If you have the time to make 50 reports, please do so. I don't devote my superior intellectual abilities to such mundane pursuits.

Until then, I wish you the very best in your quest to score higher on IQ tests.

1 minute ago, Charnel said:

Assuming that he had assumed your gender? ban pls, gone too far

Dear goslings, I care very deeply for you and your forum career. As such, you should stop continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i2FSAiF.gif

1 minute ago, dragonshardz said:

Dear goslings, I care very deeply for you and your forum career. As such, you should stop continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Dear Bluetard, you have been reported for calling me a Gosling. Aka a slur.

6 minutes ago, dragonshardz said:

I care very deeply for you and your forum career. 

I went from -365 rep to 880 rep, and have over 12 warnings Idc. I've been both hated and loved, so I'm not bothered.

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Okay Mr. Moderator. 

I think I may have mistakenly reported you in my zeal to ensure the rules of this prestigious browser game forum are upheld. Sorry about that.

9 minutes ago, Hassan said:

Dear Bluetard, you have been reported for calling me a Gosling. Aka a slur.

I have reported you for both continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff, and for using an ableist slur.

2 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I went from -365 rep to 880 rep, and have over 12 warnings Idc. I've been both hated and loved, so I'm not bothered.

Rep matters not, young gosling. I regret that I must report you for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

1 minute ago, Isjaki said:

Did you just assume my forum career? How dare you oppress me, you intellectually challenged person?

Gosling, please stop making me report you for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

Ikr how Careerist

Alas, another report for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Edited by dragonshardz
  • Downvote 2

i2FSAiF.gif

2 minutes ago, dragonshardz said:

Rep matters not, young gosling. I regret that I must report you for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Youd be suprised how much rep matters. Take it from me, I'm experienced. 

3 minutes ago, dragonshardz said:

I regret that I must report you for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Just reported myself 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

Stating someone has a low IQ is a factual observation on the Intelligence Quotient of an individual, which is not a call for discrimination against them. 

If I say 'Person XYZ has low IQ' then I'm making a decision based on their intelligence quotient and I'm not discriminating against them.

And having observed this thread, I think you have low IQ. Nothing to be ashamed of, though.

intelligence quotient is an abstract measure of intelligence derived from standardised testing. when used correctly, it can identify those with an intellectual disability so that they can be provided with equitable support. when used incorrectly, it can be (and has been) used to deny healthcare, education, and employment. IQ has also been used to justify scientific racism. there is also arguments over whether IQ as a measurement is accurate enough to be beneficial at all.

if you're saying someone has a low IQ without evidence to support your position (i.e. a standardised IQ test), you're being ableist.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, MaliciousOnion said:

intelligence quotient is an abstract measure of intelligence derived from standardised testing. when used correctly, it can identify those with an intellectual disability so that they can be provided with equitable support. when used incorrectly, it can be (and has been) used to deny healthcare, education, and employment. IQ has also been used to justify scientific racism. there is also arguments over whether IQ as a measurement is accurate enough to be beneficial at all.

if you're saying someone has a low IQ without evidence to support your position (i.e. a standardised IQ test), you're being ableist.

I doubt most people have taken an IQ test in their life

3 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Youd be suprised how much rep matters. Take it from me, I'm experienced. 

Just reported myself 

Dearly beloved gosling, you really ought to stop posting in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

2 minutes ago, MaliciousOnion said:

An excellent point, but as this is a No-Discussion Forum, I'm afraid I must report you since you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

Tsk tsk, continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

i2FSAiF.gif

1 minute ago, dragonshardz said:

Tsk tsk, continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Please hold 

2 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

I'll have you know that my IQ test results have declared me the next Einstein. Bow down before my intellectual superiority.

• Administrators

The official ruling is that because the offense was already removed from the nation description, no moderation action is being taken against the player reported.

However, a number of No-Discussion Form warnings are being issued in this thread.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link