Ableist Slur in Nation Description

dragonshardz

Just now, dtc justice said:

I wonder if goons will ever realize how things work in pnw

Please enjoy being reported for posting in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Hassan said:

There's a reason we have a word called "Impossible".

Please enjoy being reported a second time for posting in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

Please enjoy

Please enjoy being reported for posting in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

1 minute ago, dtc justice said:

I wonder if goons will ever realize how things work in pnw

Just now, Di Vali said:

Please enjoy being reported for discussing a reportation in a non discussion thread

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

Just now, Hassan said:

There's a reason we have a word called "Impossible".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

i2FSAiF.gif

Just now, Di Vali said:

Please enjoy being reported for discussing a reportation in a non discussion thread

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

Please enjoy being reported a second time for posting in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Please enjoy reporting me.

@dragonshardzWhy'd you make a new forum account tho? too many downvotes on the previous one?

• Downvote 1

Just now, dtc justice said:

Dragon you do realize that you're actually spamming the most in this thread, which is also reportable

• Downvote 1

Please note that I will continue to report all persons who are not myself, Goober, a member of the staff, or a person providing additional information (IE: evidence) that is relevant to the original post of this thread.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i2FSAiF.gif

Just now, dragonshardz said:

Please note that I will continue to report all persons who are not myself, Goober, a member of the staff, or a person providing additional information (IE: evidence) that is relevant to the original post of this thread.

Please note that nobody cares.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, dragonshardz said:

Please

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, dragonshardz said:

Please note that you are being reported for  posting in a non discussion thread,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hassan said:

Please note that nobody cares.

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

Please

Just now, Di Vali said:

Please note that you are being reported for  posting in a non discussion thread,

Dear goslings, please enjoy being reported yet again for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Edited by dragonshardz
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i2FSAiF.gif

Dear goslings, please enjoy being reported yet again for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff.

Please enjoy being reported for calling me a "gosling". After all, it's being used as an insult. :D

• Downvote 2

Stating someone has a low IQ is a factual observation on the Intelligence Quotient of an individual, which is not a call for discrimination against them. 

If I say 'Person XYZ has low IQ' then I'm making a decision based on their intelligence quotient and I'm not discriminating against them.

And having observed this thread, I think you have low IQ. Nothing to be ashamed of, though.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Hassan said:

Bluetard and these guys are the same... Probably got tired of getting downvoted so made a new acc.

2 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

Stating someone has a low IQ is a factual observation on the Intelligence Quotient of an individual, which is not a call for discrimination against them. 

If I say 'Person XYZ has low IQ' then I'm making a decision based on their intelligence quotient and I'm not discriminating against them.

And having observed this thread, I think you have low IQ. Nothing to be ashamed of, though.

2 minutes ago, Charnel said:

op.gif

3 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Who tf is @blackcat12951, feel like it's a possible multi for @dragonshardz

4 minutes ago, Di Vali said:

Yea, that’s a slur

5 minutes ago, Hassan said:

Please enjoy being reported for calling me a "gosling". After all, it's being used as an insult. :D

Thank you all for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff. As a prize, you have all earned one (1) FREE report!

i2FSAiF.gif

Thank you all for continuing to post in a No-Discussion Forum when you are not an involved party, providing evidence for either side, or a member of the Staff. As a prize, you have all earned one (1) FREE report!

Thank you for giving your unvalued, unnecessary, unwanted, and useless opinion on this topic. As a prize you have earned one (1) FREE report!

3 minutes ago, dragonshardz said:

Okay Mr. Moderator. 

Edited by Mr. Goober
Did I just assume your gender?

2 minutes ago, dragonshardz said:

Hell ye!!!!! I needed a free credit report

• Haha 2

If you have the time to make 50 reports, please do so. I don't devote my superior intellectual abilities to such mundane pursuits.

Until then, I wish you the very best in your quest to score higher on IQ tests.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1