[TREATY] Let's be Drinking Buddies!

Do Not Fear Jaz

3 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Yes but me and @Do Not Fear Jazz made a compromise. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go plan some Pantheon raids.

Sure, a compromise. You totally didn't realize we weren't kidding. Absolutely no way you were scared of us in any way, shape, or form. Totally our expert diplomacy that did it, Yup.

5 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

>Implying anyone takes minesome seriously

Some of whatever this lad is smoking please, seems like good shit.

Seeing as we were hitting one of his new alliance recruits at the time and he was desperately begging to be let in to argue for his member's mercy board, it's clear he was serious.

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Drinking is fun!

Sorry but I have to disagree, there is nothing fun about drinking - It tastes like crap, the buzz itself leaves a lot to be desired, and it really messes with your decision-making. Believe me, none of you want to deal with drunk Kadin, and I'm not too big on the idea myself.

Now, a little marijuana on the other hand, that's what I call a good time. Where's the smoking buddies treaty? I'll sign onto it right away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Kadin said:

Sorry but I have to disagree, there is nothing fun about drinking - It tastes like crap, the buzz itself leaves a lot to be desired, and it really messes with your decision-making. Believe me, none of you want to deal with drunk Kadin, and I'm not too big on the idea myself.

Now, a little marijuana on the other hand, that's what I call a good time. Where's the smoking buddies treaty? I'll sign onto it right away.

this guy gets it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

3 minutes ago, Kadin said:

2 minutes ago, JT Jag said:

this guy gets it

I see you both, and raise you Psilocybin.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Sure, a compromise. You totally didn't realize we weren't kidding. Absolutely no way you were scared of us in any way, shape, or form. Totally our expert diplomacy that did it, Yup.

Your not helping your reputation on this game

• Haha 1

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

Your not helping your reputation on this game

Sure, buddy, sure. Our reputation is totally the one that's being tarnished here, not the guy who harbored a war target to bait a war then backed down when the going got tough. Totally not chicken, you're a strong independent and brave alliance. Yup.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Sure, buddy, sure. Our reputation is totally the one that's being tarnished here, not the guy who harbored a war target to bait a war then backed down when the going got tough. Totally not chicken, you're a strong independent and brave alliance. Yup.

Hey man I don't really have a dog in this fight but I gotta ask how you managed to get more negative karma than posts? Do you like carefully craft your replies in order to farm the most negative reactions possible or did it just happen that way? ?

3 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

+876 vs -83 rep, everyone calls you Bluetard. Ah yes I'm the one being tarnished here, lmao. Let me guess after this you'll report me for being a transphobic racist nazi cabbage.

• Upvote 2

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

+876 vs -83 rep, everyone calls you Bluetard. Ah yes I'm the one being tarnished here, lmao.

Sure, sure man. Your number is so big. The biggest number. No other number is that big. Number goes up, haha. You're totally not insecure about the fact your alliance backed down like cowards, because they totally didn't. No way that happened, nope. Absolutely no way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

20 minutes ago, Kadin said:

You are not the same Kadin I remember from 09. What happened to you?

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Sure, sure man. Your number is so big. The biggest number. No other number is that big. Number goes up, haha. You're totally not insecure about the fact your alliance backed down like cowards, because they totally didn't. No way that happened, nope. Absolutely no way.

Have you thought of not posting on the forums? You are worse than Noctis in his prime. Jesus, God almighty!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Well if yall start hitting my members again, that would quickly change. The guy you hit you did have some reasons that could be seen as valid for your part, however now if you started to hit any of my memebrs. 

1. I'd have a valid CB

2. My allies would have a Valid CB

3. I wouldnt just back down, cus I'm not a dumbass

Not saying I'm stronger than yall, but I am willing to fight when its needed or I'd of peaced with Pantheon two days ago.

4 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

You are not the same Kadin I remember from 09. What happened to you?

I'm the newer model Kadin, modified by years of dedicated research & development. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but them's the breaks. Sorry to disappoint.

8 minutes ago, Kadin said:

I'm the newer model Kadin, modified by years of dedicated research & development. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but them's the breaks. Sorry to disappoint.

You seem broken.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go plan some Pantheon raids.

Can't be too hard, from I remember of Greek mythology, you show up to the party unannounced, toss a golden apple to the floor, and while they are bickering to see who picks it up, you scarper off with the best wines.

Speaking of which...

Cheers!

w8VgCXF.jpg

Edited by Zetsubou

5 minutes ago, Zetsubou said:

Can't be too hard, from I remember of Greek mythology, you show up to the party unannounced, toss a golden apple to the floor, and while they are bickering to see who picks it up, you scarper off with the best wines.

Speaking of which...

Cheers!

w8VgCXF.jpg

Lol

6 hours ago, Blutarch Mann said:

Seeing as we were hitting one of his new alliance recruits at the time and he was desperately begging to be let in to argue for his member's mercy board, it's clear he was serious.

It had less to do with fear of you and more to do with his allies explaining that nothing about this situation is worth starting a fight dragging them in over. 

Cause it just damn wasn't, I suggested the guy just draw a comic, lol.

• Downvote 1