GOONs Gazette Vol 2.1 (GOONS QUIT)

The Meat

11 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

This thread is kinda in a grey area, since there is some kind of call-out e.g. towards Arrgh and some warning towards every direction or whatever... This one can stay here, but next ones should be clearly about Alliance Affairs.

In any case, glad to see Goons being excited about using the forums and creating content. I hope you get to learn the ropes of where to post what soon enough.

I remember that 2 years ago when my friend posted Zodiac-House Stark Embargo war which was done by my alliance Zodiac and was legit event where we did over 1k embargoes it was sent to Orbis Central... So I see now we call it just a "grey area".

I suggest to prepare short test for new forum users before they register to be sure they know where to put content. It really discourage me from checking forum if I have to go through of crap in Alliance Affairs! 

And it's not only about Goons, it happened many times.

You could also make your life easier if people will be more aware of forum rules.

And just to be clear I am not talking about people who are new to game and made some micro and made topic about DOE or DOW. We shouldn't discourage activity but shitposting.

• Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

6 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

These regard the affairs of an alliance, though. This is literally the place for this.

Not even close. They didn't put in the required tag; worse, there is no possible tag they could have put in the title since there is literally nothing of substance in the OP whatsoever.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
forums pls
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maia said:

I remember that 2 years ago when my friend posted Zodiac-House Stark Embargo war which was done by my alliance Zodiac and was legit event where we did over 1k embargoes it was sent to Orbis Central... So I see now we call it just a "grey area".

I suggest to prepare short test for new forum users before they register to be sure they know where to put content. It really discourage me from checking forum if I have to go through of crap in Alliance Affairs! 

And it's not only about Goons, it happened many times.

You could also make your life easier if people will be more aware of forum rules.

And just to be clear I am not talking about people who are new to game and made some micro and made topic about DOE or DOW. We shouldn't discourage activity but shitposting.

Look at this backseat moderator moderate! You go girl!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Not even close. They didn't put in the required tag; worse, there is no possible tag they could have put in the title since there is literally nothing of substance in the OP whatsoever.

When did you become a forums mod?

GICjEwp.gif