GOONs Gazette Vol 2.1 (GOONS QUIT)

The Meat

If you're going to quit the game, then please just post one thread and actually quit the game instead of creating multiple threads claiming that you're quitting. I have money on you guys making a third thread about quitting the game before the end of the week, so please make me lose money and don't make another thread.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

I hope they can get better some thier old posts had much more character.

Our Head Editor quit so I was left to pick up the pieces. As a junior editor I'm just not as good. So sorry. But we really are quitting.

1 minute ago, Filmore said:

If you're going to quit the game, then please just post one thread and actually quit the game instead of creating multiple threads claiming that you're quitting. I have money on you guys making a third thread about quitting the game before the end of the week, so please make me lose money and don't make another thread.Ā 

The first thread has some image hosting issues so the mods kindly took it down for us. After rehosting, we are finally able to properly announce our flounce.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For historical reference:

The original post was deleted due to hosting issues

This thread was reposted for archival purposes with permission from Alex

deadmeat you can stop pretending weā€™re quitting now, the momentā€™s passed

• Haha 1

Ā 

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

1 minute ago, JT Jag said:

For historical reference:

The original post was deleted due to hosting issues

This thread was reposted for archival purposes with permission from Alex

deadmeat you can stop pretending weā€™re quitting now, the momentā€™s passed

Ok fine.

Nerd.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Maia said:

Alliance affairs - informative posts about alliances no shitposting(it doesn't mean topic cannot be done inĀ funny way).Ā  Treaties, DOEs, DOWs, anniversaries...

This thread is kinda in a grey area, since there is some kind of call-out e.g. towards Arrgh and some warning towards every direction or whatever... This one can stay here, but next ones should be clearly about Alliance Affairs.

In any case, glad to see Goons being excited about using the forums and creating content. I hope you get to learn the ropes of where to post what soon enough.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

43 minutes ago, Chief Wiggum said:

This thread is kinda in a grey area, since there is some kind of call-out e.g. towards Arrgh and some warning towards every direction or whatever... This one can stay here, but next ones should be clearly about Alliance Affairs.

In any case, glad to see Goons being excited about using the forums and creating content. I hope you get to learn the ropes of where to post what soon enough.

Yeah sorry, again I'm only a junior editor.

1 minute ago, ComradeMilton said:

These regard the affairs of an alliance, though. This is literally the place for this.

It's my understanding that this subforum is for alliance announcements, not for everyday funposting.

• Upvote 3

Love you