More GOONS Embargo Spam (Round 4)

Guest Zephyr

Nation Name: Silvanathea
Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=183661
Violation: Harassment

iuxgsIt.png

Harassment

Using in-game communication to flame, bait, troll, or otherwise harass other players will result in your nation receiving a strike, or in severe instances your account being banned.

Another GOONS member installed and ended and installed again an embargo in order to spam in-game notifications, following my reporting of the issue just yesterday:

Once again, a clear cut example of GOONS using the embargo function to target and harass a player with unnecessary notification spam.

Embargo reasons are busted, friend, chill out. See this thread and calm down: 

Harassment would be if I did it a bunch of times really really fast, not...once. Literally everyone you've reported has only dropped and renewed the embargo once to try and fix their embargo reasons failing to go through, then stopped cycling embargoes once they realized it's the game being dumb and failing to save the text they enter.

Have you considered perhaps that nobody particularly cares about you enough to go through the effort of actually spamming you with embargo notifications?

Edited by dragonshardz
  • Downvote 3

i2FSAiF.gif

26 minutes ago, dragonshardz said:

Embargo reasons are busted, friend, chill out. See this thread and calm down: 

Harassment would be if I did it a bunch of times really really fast, not...once. Literally everyone you've reported has only dropped and renewed the embargo once to try and fix their embargo reasons failing to go through, then stopped cycling embargoes once they realized it's the game being dumb and failing to save the text they enter.

Sure sure, you just need to keep getting different GOONS members doing the same notification spam directed specifically at me hoping for a different result... "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Why not just embargo another GOONS member willing to help test it then? I guess that'd make too much sense and this serves as a convenient excuse to continue spamming me.

EDIT: I responded in your tech support thread, it may be insightful.

Edited by Zephyr

4 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Sure sure, you just need to keep getting different GOONS members doing the same notification spam directed specifically at me hoping for a different result... "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Why not just embargo another GOONS member willing to help test it then? I guess that'd make too much sense and this serves as a convenient excuse to continue spamming me.

Four people is not a harassment campaign.

Again, you are literally not important enough for us to abuse game mechanics just to annoy you. If, for some godawfully shortsighted reason we chose to conduct something similar to a DDoS attack, you are neither worth the risk nor effort involved in doing so.

Edited by dragonshardz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i2FSAiF.gif

6 hours ago, dragonshardz said:

Four people is not a harassment campaign.

Again, you are literally not important enough for us to abuse game mechanics just to annoy you. If, for some godawfully shortsighted reason we chose to conduct something similar to a DDoS attack, you are neither worth the risk nor effort involved in doing so.

Four people is mob, and GOONS is known for harassing and frequently breaking game rules with Alex just overlooking you all. You are not helping by just using a weak defense for your alliance.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

Four people is mob, and GOONS is known for harassing and frequently breaking game rules with Alex just overlooking you all. You are not helping by just using a weak defense for your alliance.

Please enjoy your report for posting in a non-discussion thread.

i2FSAiF.gif

• Administrators

A reminder that this is a No-Discussion Forum, and rule violators will be issued warning points.

It appears that the behavior has stopped. If it continues, please let me know and I will review it for in-game moderation action.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic