More GOONS Embargo Spam (Round 3)

Guest Zephyr

Nation Name: Lardlandia
Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=180809
Violation: Harassment

fvBX1bW.png

Harassment

Using in-game communication to flame, bait, troll, or otherwise harass other players will result in your nation receiving a strike, or in severe instances your account being banned.

Another GOONS member ended and installed an embargo in order to spam in-game notifications, just 5 hours after my original report about another GOONS member:

Seems a pattern is emerging whereby GOONS members target players with harassment if players report them for violating game rules.

I had previously embargoed you as part of the Goon embargo list, but did not note a reason.  In case you somehow manage to make it off the official list I want to make sure that I remember not to take you off of my personal embargo list. There is no way to update the embargo reason without first dropping the embargo.  I'm sorry you view this as "spam," but I'm working with the tools provided. I would much rather be able to make such changes without it posting a notification.

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2019 at 11:01 AM, Zephyr said:

Nation Name: Lardlandia
Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=180809
Violation: Harassment

fvBX1bW.png

Another GOONS member ended and installed an embargo in order to spam in-game notifications, just 5 hours after my original report about another GOONS member:

Seems a pattern is emerging whereby GOONS members target players with harassment if players report them for violating game rules.

Alex won't do anything. GOONS is probably his biggest source of vip members. Don't want to make them mad.... ?

• Haha 1

• Administrators

A reminder that this is a No-Discussion Forum, and rule violators will be issued warning points.

It appears that the behavior has stopped. If it continues, please let me know and I will review it for in-game moderation action.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic