More GOONS Embargo Spam

Guest Zephyr

Nation Name: Albertistan
Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=178004
Violation: Harassment

SlHpYHj.png

Harassment

Using in-game communication to flame, bait, troll, or otherwise harass other players will result in your nation receiving a strike, or in severe instances your account being banned.

Another GOONS member ended and installed an embargo multiple times in order to spam in-game notifications, just 5 hours after I reported another GOONS member:

Gee, I wonder if this is deliberate abuse of a game feature to harass another player.

Edited by Guest

I was also embargoed out of the blue by zephyr.  I can post proof.  It's annoying when it happens at night and my phone goes off. 

Edit: Sorry Alex / all I didn't know the rules about not responding in these threads. Don't bannme plz. 

Edited by Tater salad
Oops
  • Downvote 3

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Tater salad said:

I was also embargoed out of the blue by zephyr.  I can post proof.  It's annoying when it happens at night and my phone goes off. 

Edit: Sorry Alex / all I didn't know the rules about not responding in these threads. Don't bannme plz. 

It's not against the rules to embargo someone.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:03 AM, Albert Gibson said:

This guy too;

Annotation 2019-11-13 105718.png

It's not against the rules to embargo someone.

Removing and re-adding an embargo to spam notifications is harassment and you will be punished in-game for this if you continue.

Also, your forum display name does not match your in-game leader name, which is against the rules. I strongly suggest that you correct this (update your forum display name to match your in-game leader name.)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic