Profile Picture Profiling

Frezasan

1 minute ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Yes, how dare us want a safe fun environment for players to enjoy the game. We're truly evil masterminds.

Don't you know Jazz? Us telling people to talk acting like a fricking fash is us "censoring" them! That makes US the fash!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

The only problem here is the GOON attempt at censorship. I think that's essentially the only problem we've had so far.

Reporting Nazis makes us the Nazis! How did I not see! Oh god! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Meat said:

Pfffffff hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Holy shit, princess, you're a real treat. You know that?

7 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Yes, how dare us want a safe fun environment for players to enjoy the game. We're truly evil masterminds.

7 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

Complaining about Virtue Signaling is actually a form of virtue signaling I remember as he screams "I DONT CARE IM NOT MAD IM JUST BEING IRONIC"

7 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

Are you day drunk

No, I'm actually sober right now.

Good luck GOONs, you have 5 years of established culture you're trying to enrich here. You'll find it a struggle to replace the original population.

Edited by 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Good luck GOONs, you have 5 years to established culture you're trying to enrich here. You'll find it a struggle to replace the original population.

AMDd1nB.jpg

Edited by Marxalot

4 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Good luck GOONs, you have 5 years of established culture you're trying to enrich here. You'll find it a struggle to replace the original population.

The only culture I've seen in this shitty game is the kind that belongs in a petri dish.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, The Meat said:

The only culture I've seen in this shitty game is the kind that belongs in a petri dish.

and now we're being accused of having some great project to replace this "culture"

curious

5 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

and now we're being accused of having some great project to replace this "culture"

curious

Wait... we don't? I thought the whole point was to turn this community into a glorious communist-monarchist syndicate.

17 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

We're grateful for the target-rich environment, believe me.

1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Huh. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that you're the kind of person that manages to confuse absolute trash with "culture".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

1 hour ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

lol you want a web browser game to be a safe space.

• Upvote 1

• Alex locked this topic