Profile Picture Profiling

Frezasan

3 minutes ago, GeneralJon said:

Your post is very confusing, I'm not sure how to respond. Most people shouldn't ban people for no reason though, so it's probably something you said or did. Maybe check with their leader instead?

I dont have contact and I only said '!apply' which then bot message me and i answer bot question and he said to ping government to give foreigner role and some guy already ping Gov so I said 'same' and then I check back a couple hours and I'm kicked 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Frezasan said:

So I've just joined the GOONS server to check out why everyone is talking about it and I was waiting patiently to get foreigner mast but then they kick me then I join back and ask nicely why they kick but they dont answer and just ban me

I figured out that the reason why they ban me is that I have a pepe as profile picture and they just profiled me, please goons stop stereotyping and profiling people (sorry for bad English I'm from Polish-Jewish origin and English isn't my first language)

Dang when people say that GOONS are bad and annoying to deal with they weren’t kidding. Do you know of their mercy board, that thing is no more than public shaming and embarrassment depending on what they tell you what to do and they tell you to do these things while saying that you have to do this and entertain them for stopping them having fun destroying your nation. When I first said that we should ALL team up on GOONS and beat them it was partly a joke but things are getting real.

So I joined the server and did a few tests on my mouse for sure, then I joined them and did some tests aswell, i have no idea why my mouse is different now but I do have this problem with some other mice, also my mouse is no longer working at the moment I was getting a lot of errors with my mouse when I used it. Then I asked them if it is a problem with the mouse, and they said it is a problem with my I'm looking for someone to help me with this account and I have no issues with it, please help me and if you can please tell me why you kicked me and if you will not help me please contact admin if I have any issues. I don't have any issues with the account (if I'm not banned I won't use it), the issue is that they just profiled me and they just kicked me so I have to ask nicely why I was kicked. Please reply
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Examples of good avatars:

• Communist imagery 
  • Classic Simpsons
  • Good webcomics

Examples of bad avatars that will get you branded as Enemy of Goons and attacked relentlessly:

• Fascist imagery
  • Modern Simpsons
  • Bad webcomics
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

ribbon - golden steak.png

Feeding the alliance, one conquest at a time.

ok but how did you come to the conclusion that that was the reason you were banned? Instead of any other myriad of reasons.

If you give me your discord name, I can look through our ban file to see what came up. I don't have Frezasan here.

1 minute ago, Khris Kruel said:

ok but how did you come to the conclusion that that was the reason you were banned? Instead of any other myriad of reasons.

because I didn't do anything there is nothing about my name except that it's from anime so maybe its because they dont like anime 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Frezasan said:

go check your server logs I didn do nothing 

I know that if you have a chance and you wanna do something you should do it. I dont think its because its a bad person. And if I was a bad person, I would be taking an initiative to make a better living for myself as well as my family. The problem is that I am only one person and it's impossible for me to do everything by myself. And this time it's the same thing that I said on the forums. If you can't take a stand, you should be doing something else. That's all. Thank you, thank you. You helped me a lot. And if there is nothing more to say, I just want to go back to my computer. Goodbye.

• Upvote 1

oh hey, I have your file sent in from Human Resources on my desk. I don't normally share these kinds of files to protect your identity and legal suits, but I think it's justified to air the grievances of why you were banned.

10:46 am 11/11/2019 Karen the Registration Bot

"FaZe Frezasan came into our registration channel very shy and polite. He took off his Fedora to reveal his balding combover. He asked for a foreigner mask to come and quote 'chill'. I asked him if he would like any refreshments or snacks while his request was processed and he said a 100 grand bar and some lukewarm water.

This is where things get worse. He refused to sit and stood in a direct corner. He placed his shoulders so they both touched the walls. He just stared at me. I tried not to make eye contact. He would have this creepy smile when he got my attention. He then pulled a K-Bar out of his large coat and unwrapped his 100 grand bar. He began to slice open the 100 grand bar from the middle, not the edges. He would carve small little holes into the center of the 100 grand bar and eat them, while peeking through the hole in the candy and smiling at me."

So that's why you were banned. You can appeal the ban if you want and we can process it, but you have a 2 month back log looking at you.

• Haha 5

Guest San Fortunado
25 minutes ago, Hassan said:

And you're wondering why they banned you?

9k.png

Go to your safe space, reality cannot find you there my Goon Squad Members...

• Alex locked this topic