Stop the Hate

MinesomeMC

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

As a member of this community, I ask stop the toxicity.

Racism is always bad. Everyone is equal, no matter if your Black, Asian, Normal, or Taco Bell. So please stop being racist. And to the homophobes, there is nothing to be afraid of homes, your supposed to live in em. 

So let's stand up to the Racism and Homophobia!

this was paid by the MinesomeMC Comitee.

What if I identify as a Chipotle, right when they open and they have to use the food from the night before cus the ovens just turned on?

Just now, namukara said:

Thank you, I will send this to everyone who ever criticises me for my own drunk posting.

I'm not drunk tho

2 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

What if I identify as a Chipotle, right when they open and they have to use the food from the night before cus the ovens just turned on?

We dont like your people

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes I agree with this message. In fact, let's fund the cities of an old black friend of mine who had a tough time in life because of racists. Send the cash to my nation and I'll send it to him. Thanks!

• Haha 1

Guest San Fortunado

I'll be the bigger person and apologize..here I go:

I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm simply here to apologize. So what we came across that day on the forums was obviously unplanned, and the reactions you saw on the thread were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react, or how to feel. I should have never posted the memes (though thanks for the upvotes ;)). I should have put the laptop down and stopped meme'ing what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't, and for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the Internet. I want to apologize to anyone who's seen GOONS alliance for what it truly is. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or GOONS retardedness, but most importantly, I want to apologize to the victim (Marx) and his family. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't (just upvote ;)). They do not deserve to be defended (just upvoted ;)). The goal with my content is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive in the world I live in. I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I've made a huge mistake (by not doing it sooner). I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself (for not making legit memes instead of imgflip ones). I'm disappointed in myself and I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.

Edited by San Fortunado