Nazism in Discord

Zaurg

1 minute ago, Zaurg said:

You can literally check the Discord. It's right there. Why are so passionate about defending him?

Just letting you know the rules, since you seem confused. You're doing it wrong. (Although Alex doesn't like policing Discord)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators

The administration and moderation teams are both looking into the discord situation that has been previously reported. Thank you for your continued patience in this matter but I think three threads is enough.

I will personally update the community (if Alex doesn't) on the outcome of the investigation as it unfolds.

It is also worth noting that several reports have been filed for people posting in no-discussion forums. These reports are also being reviewed and I would recommend further "discussion" be kept to a minimum.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Alex has said before Discord Screenshots can be faked and aren't useable evidence. Also wrong area if reporting someone. (Although still a screenshot like that won't matter)

I suppose its a good thing the discord has a bot that logs deleted messages, and that direct links to the messages can be posted.
https://discordapp.com/channels/216800987002699787/216800987002699787/643628949787639808
https://discordapp.com/channels/216800987002699787/216800987002699787/643628896302137365
Wow, just like that! Amazing what modern technology can do. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Robot Santa said:

The administration and moderation teams are both looking into the discord situation that has been previously reported. Thank you for your continued patience in this matter but I think three threads is enough.

I will personally update the community (if Alex doesn't) on the outcome of the investigation as it unfolds.

It is also worth noting that several reports have been filed for people posting in no-discussion forums. These reports are also being reviewed and I would recommend further "discussion" be kept to a minimum.

This and the Epi thread were both posted in discussion areas, so someone might be filing frivolous reports if for those threads.

• Moderators
Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

This and the Epi thread were both posted in discussion areas, so someone might be filing frivolous reports if for those threads.

Yes I misspoke on that one. Off-topic / derailing comments are still fair warn game though.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Robot Santa said:

Thank you comrade! It's always a good sign to know the moderation is looking into the issue. Thanks for letting us know you'll keep us posted too, transparency is super valuable and I respect that. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Zaurg said:

This isn't a terribly obscure reference, Oswald Mosley was a prominent British Nazi and Antisemite. He was the head of the British Union of Fascists in the 1930s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Mosley

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 20.59.11.png

I found and verified this message in the Discord server. This user has been issued a warning; further rules violations will result in a server mute and/or ban.

In the future, an easier way to report incidents on Discord is to either ping @Discord Mods or DM myself or a Discord mod directly (Discord mods are probably more active than I am.)

Thanks for the report.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic