Blockading Alliance Banks and Blockade Runners

Matthew The Great

I'm sure this has been suggested many times in the past, but I'd like to being it up for discussion. I don't really support the idea myself, but I want to see the community's opinion.

What if it were possible to blockade an AA bank (such as if everyone with bank access were blockaded) and then the AA couldn't move the money in the bank anywhere. Would this be a good addition?

Second suggestion: What if there were a project or some way to implement blockade runners. So if you had it you could send RSS to the bank and whatnot, but whoever is blockading you will get an RNG percentage of it (since some blockade runners will get caught). We could make it cost MAPs to use as well (4 MAPs like a naval battle). If not going a project route, the blockade runner could be a ship type you can build besides the naval ship, and mission success rate is determined a similar way naval battles are (ship count and such)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Blame Dan Schneider~

393607803_Screenshot-20190414-060815-Discord(2).jpg.7116150a8eb6a7355bc37f3f65604764.jpg

Think there should be a way to blockade banks somehow if they're going to remain lootable. Kind of pointless when people can always just send it out before its looted if active at all.

Would make Piracy and War more interesting with bigger potential rewards.

• Upvote 1