spy ops broken

Raphael

So just to clarify, I'm using the Arcane war policy, opponent is using the Pirate policy. I have 60 spies. These spy reports are from earlier with names edited out. I assume this must be a tech support issue because this isn't the first time he's succeeded against me - earlier he also ran his two daily ops and succeeded with one.

So all spy ops are just a flat 50/50 chance at minimum regardless of spy count and war policy?

11/10 09:46 am has executed an espionage operation to sabotage aircraft in your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in an air force base in your nation. 41 of your aircraft were destroyed.
11/09 02:48 pm

You successfully gathered intelligence about . Your spies discovered that . has 4 spies, $627,895.90, 195.00 coal, 46.00 oil, 1,583.60 uranium, 25.00 lead, 60.00 iron, 53.00 bauxite, 7,980.89 gasoline, 7,847.89 munitions, 1,451.83 steel, 4,454.96 aluminum, and 32,317.44 food.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

So just to clarify, I'm using the Arcane war policy, opponent is using the Pirate policy. I have 60 spies. These spy reports are from earlier with names edited out. I assume this must be a tech support issue because this isn't the first time he's succeeded against me - earlier he also ran his two daily ops and succeeded with one.

So all spy ops are just a flat 50/50 chance at minimum regardless of spy count and war policy?

11/10 09:46 am has executed an espionage operation to sabotage aircraft in your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in an air force base in your nation. 41 of your aircraft were destroyed.
11/09 02:48 pm

You successfully gathered intelligence about . Your spies discovered that . has 4 spies, $627,895.90, 195.00 coal, 46.00 oil, 1,583.60 uranium, 25.00 lead, 60.00 iron, 53.00 bauxite, 7,980.89 gasoline, 7,847.89 munitions, 1,451.83 steel, 4,454.96 aluminum, and 32,317.44 food.

What do you think is a bug?

If you got unlucky a couple times, that doesn't mean that anything is broken. I don't think 4 spy ops is a large enough sample size to claim that there's a bug with the game.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

If you got unlucky a couple times, that doesn't mean that anything is broken. I don't think 4 spy ops is a large enough sample size to claim that there's a bug with the game.

It was (mostly) a joke. My point is that he's succeeded 50% of his spy ops against me while I'm maxing out spy defense and he has minimal spies and no boosting policies.

Maybe there is a glitch in the code that's making spy ops too successful but  mostly this was just a joke post to call attention to it.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:30 AM, Alex said:

Problem is, this isn't lucky. There are plenty of people using 5 spies v 60 and spying planes. Cause it's hella ez to do so. Should be fixed tbh. Spies should mean more.

19 hours ago, Mr. Goober said:

Problem is, this isn't lucky. There are plenty of people using 5 spies v 60 and spying planes. Cause it's hella ez to do so. Should be fixed tbh. Spies should mean more.

From my experience, the odds are pretty spot-on. Spies are plenty powerful as they are.

• Alex locked this topic