Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus

True King

476_Noli_Me_Calcare.png

Preamble

The Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus will consist of both individuals and alliances, with different commitment levels depending on what they can offer or meaningful connections they establish within the community of free men and women who uphold Liberty & Opposing Tyranny.

Membership Levels
As a Libertarian Libertarian Monarchy, our members and divisions have full autonomy in their actions; although we come to together to help those who cherish freedom and oppose Tyrants.

Anarcho-Royalist Kingdom (ARK)
Leaders & Influential Individuals who help .

Anarchists Cloud High Empire (ACHE)
Primary Anarchist & Libertarian Alliances; who promote freedom over Tyranny.

Anarchist Monarchy Mind Omniverse (AMMO)
Assisting those who favor freedom from Tyrants who'd like to stomp out all the good in this world before it grows.

Viking Anarchist Scandinavian Empire,  (VASE)
Anarchist & Libertarian Individuals who are connected with the Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus; who are able to fight; whether for pay or favors.

Libertarian Intuitive Noosphere Knowledge (LINK)
Individuals may provide free off shore banking services, Intel, offer military and financial assistance, loans & other indirect support to LAN.

Noosphere Outer Sanctuary (NOS)
Individuals who may or may not consider themselves to have any organizations outside their immediate alliance, but may know someone who's a member & potentially may help in the future.

Part I: Death of Planet Bob

fatenexus.jpg

Part Ib: Strange Invitation from between worlds. (November 2018)

badco1.png?width=641&height=481

badcosig.jpg?width=390&height=141

siggy.gif?width=220&height=93

fatenexus2.png?width=641&height=481

ultrafarker.gif?width=341&height=221

Enemies of Liberty
Goon Order of Oppression Negligence & Sadism (GOONs)

image0.png?width=969&height=521

Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus Discord: https://discord.gg/R7mdNHu
Kingsglaive Discord: https://discord.gg/zu7c4Gr

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything. Agora, Anarchy, Action!
Time to advance a new agenda which isn't bound by the norms of the past & take advantage of the benefits Libertarianism.
Soviet Style Communism, Ruling with Fear versus Leading by Good Example shall never prevail or be gloried..

We invite all Liberty Minded alliances and individuals to come join us or get in touch, so we can build an Empire on the common purpose of preserving freedom in this world.

As taught by the True King; Libertarianism is the only correct government philosophy & code of ethics.

Disperse under limitless names with the same common goal of protecting Liberty,
in order to undermine those who attempt similar strategist in order to gain complete control.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

Do citizens get recreational nukes?

As long as they know to use them on heretics & enemies of Liberty; we believe the more who are armed the better. Nukes for all who want it is a long term goal at least.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

21 minutes ago, Zaurg said:

Libertarians aren't anarchists lol

Libertarians vary from Minarchists to very close to having Anarchist views. Although generally believe in a minimal amount of government to defend against tyrants if needed. Although ideally a government which doesn’t infringe on the NAP wouldn’t really be Gov for Anarchists; making them compatible in theory.

9 minutes ago, Laffopuritain said:

They certainly wouldn't be willingly part of a monarchy either

If led by a Libertarian they would, Jesus had many followers calling him King & was pretty Libertarian; didn’t really believe in Government, etc.

The right to keep and bear arms is a central point of my libertarian philosophy. For this reason I have kept arms and used them to destroy over 1500 of your infra, more than 70k of your soldiers, thousands of tanks and hundreds of your aircraft. Please continue to allow me the fun of expressing myself in this enjoyable way.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, namukara said:

The right to keep and bear arms is a central point of my libertarian philosophy. For this reason I have kept arms and used them to destroy over 1500 of your infra, more than 70k of your soldiers, thousands of tanks and hundreds of your aircraft. Please continue to allow me the fun of expressing myself in this enjoyable way.

I believe in the right to bear nukes & if you’re really asking for one. Although not even sure why someone from Fark is attacking when Immortals said they didn’t ask for help.

4 minutes ago, namukara said:

I didn't attack because of obligations, I attacked because I like to kill things. Killing things is fun.

You do have the most infra, but also kind of funny how this guy lists each one.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=152969

10 minutes ago, Tymeier said:

Your definition of libertarianism is incorrect

I'm not sure I even gave a definition, other than reference what Jesus taught. Which was pretty much the Non Aggression Principle with the treat others as you'd want to be treated.

Libertarians tend to want to maximize individual liberty as much as possible & keep government a minimum. Ideally there would be no government and American Libertarians are pretty much Anarcho-Capatalists mostly; although some believe the government more vital than others for doing some tasks. Although it boils down to someone who wants to maximize individual liberty as much as possible.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

4 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I'm not sure I even gave a definition, other than reference what Jesus taught. Which was pretty much the Non Aggression Principle with the treat others as you'd want to be treated.

Libertarians tend to want to maximize individual liberty as much as possible & keep government a minimum. Ideally there would be no government and American Libertarians are pretty much Anarcho-Capatalists mostly; although some believe the government more vital than others for doing some tasks. Although it boils down to someone who wants to maximize individual liberty as much as possible.

Libertarian is a word created by Benjamin Tucker in which he uses the Greek word lupos (free) for liberty. The word libertarian has come to be used as a derogatory term used to describe supporters of the right to private property.

The term is not used exclusively by libertarians, many people and many organizations are called Libertarians. One of the largest organizations that is commonly referred to as Libertarians in the US, the Libertarian Party. 

The party tends to believe in a strong national security. The government should not be involved in any military activities except the defense of the United States. That is to say, if we are attacked we are not to intervene because we have to be strong enough to defend ourselves and we can not afford to lose our independence. Also, most Libertarians believe that we should not have a foreign policy.

There is a wide variety of Libertarian viewpoints on social issues

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

Libertarian is a word created by Benjamin Tucker in which he uses the Greek word lupos (free) for liberty. The word libertarian has come to be used as a derogatory term used to describe supporters of the right to private property.

The term is not used exclusively by libertarians, many people and many organizations are called Libertarians. One of the largest organizations that is commonly referred to as Libertarians in the US, the Libertarian Party. 

The party tends to believe in a strong national security. The government should not be involved in any military activities except the defense of the United States. That is to say, if we are attacked we are not to intervene because we have to be strong enough to defend ourselves and we can not afford to lose our independence. Also, most Libertarians believe that we should not have a foreign policy.

There is a wide variety of Libertarian viewpoints on social issues

Yeah, but the unifying message among them is to try maximizing individual liberty usually. Even if different versions might try going about it different ways. Libertarians can argue all day about their slight disagreements, but tend to agree on more than they disagree usually.

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, but the unifying message among them is to try maximizing individual liberty usually. Even if different versions might try going about it different ways. Libertarians can argue all day about their slight disagreements, but tend to agree on more than they disagree usually.

The difference between them is that libertarians generally tend to think that the state should be small, limited, and relatively irrelevant to the rest of life.

And that's why a vote for someone like the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson is so important. Johnson isn't your typical politician in any real sense, so his views on some things like Social Security aren't likely to be a standard libertarian view. But he's pretty much the closest thing to what's left of libertarianism in American politics.

The fact is, if you're voting for the Libertarian Party because you want a libertarian, Gary Johnson is a very, very close second.

A related question:

What does libertarianism have in common with the political philosophies of Ayn Rand?

Ayn Rand did not advocate a "libertarianism" in the sense of the term you use. She wrote novels. Her political philosophy was a version of libertarianism, but it differed from Rand's in important ways. Rand's political philosophy was based on a "capitalist mode of thought," i.e., an epistemology based on an individualistic epistem