The Guild of the Underground Will Be No More

Firwof Kromwell

Guest San Fortunado
26 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Kek, he's back at it folks.

kxi0sRY.png?1

God damnit, GOONS has infiltrated checks list Knights Templar, The Manhattan Cartel, and Ironfront. @Mad Max quick! GET JOE OUT OF THERE!

3 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

God damnit, GOONS has infiltrated checks list Knights Templar, The Manhattan Cartel, and Ironfront. @Mad Max quick! GET JOE OUT OF THERE!

TMC would be more like this:

sir-weve-decrypted-the-secret-modcommuni

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

You gave that nazi frick Clement a home.

For once i can actually confirm something Kosmo has said to be factual. During Knightfall before i founded my alliance, Solar joined the game (now econ head) and had nowhere to go. At the time, i did not actually know Cobber was himself a nazi. Rumors, sure, but no proof, and i knew him so i had Solar chill in his alliance for a while, where Clement was also present.

Boy did he ever find the evidence i was lacking before, from the both of them. @Solar Note to self, always vet your AirBnB alliances, amirite :P

3 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

I mean, Clement seems like a chill bloke. I haven't seen anything Nazi-like from him since he came here, so I guess if there ain't no evidence, this is all just a bunch of trash talk - par for the course for y'all it seems.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

For once i can actually confirm something Kosmo has said to be factual. During Knightfall before i founded my alliance, Solar joined the game (now econ head) and had nowhere to go. At the time, i did not actually know Cobber was himself a nazi. Rumors, sure, but no proof, and i knew him so i had Solar chill in his alliance for a while, where Clement was also present.

Boy did he ever find the evidence i was lacking before, from the both of them. @Solar Note to self, always vet your AirBnB alliances, amirite :P

Clement doesn't like me. Obviously, he doesn't believe in the cause.

NjFawqh.jpg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I mean, Clement seems like a chill bloke. I haven't seen anything Nazi-like from him since he came here, so I guess if there ain't no evidence, this is all just a bunch of trash talk - par for the course for y'all it seems.

At this point, that is nothing but feigning ignorance to help a nazi. So yeah, your alliance is on the list of nazis/collaborators.

• Downvote 2

5 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

At this point, that is nothing but feigning ignorance to help a nazi. So yeah, your alliance is on the list of nazis/collaborators.

Just sounds like an excuse to attack whoever you want...

• Like 1

unknown-4.jpg.f71897bddd7a86baf48c07b772ebb629.jpg

^ NO LONGER^

54 minutes ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

Okay, Guy Named After Well-Known Fictional Facist

>That moment when you regret joining Slytherin the first year of the game. 

But in all reality you're grasping at straws at this point. Don't make a fool of yourself

unknown-4.jpg.f71897bddd7a86baf48c07b772ebb629.jpg

^ NO LONGER^

22 minutes ago, Tom Riddle said:

>That moment when you regret joining Slytherin the first year of the game. 

But in all reality you're grasping at straws at this point. Don't make a fool of yourself

Dude I'm not the one who responded to a post saying "I'm all in favor of hitting Nazis" to say "but I'm not a Nazi"

Like, methinks the lady doth protest too much, Well-Known Fictional Facist

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

If "Nazis" means "whoever you want", then I for one am seeing a problem.

Don't worry Sir Scarfalot I don't think you're a Nazi

I think you're a bad poster and should be ashamed of yourself, but not a Nazi

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

If "Nazis" means "whoever you want", then I for one am seeing a problem.

To be fair, the Nazis and their sympathizers oust themselves pretty quickly and indisputably. There's not a lot of grey area when people regularly post swastikas and anti-jewish memes using propaganda from the early 1900's.

See my other post for more detail but I would put money on the fact that people who roleplay as "nationalist germany" in nationsims aren't doing it for their love of Prussia. There's always an outlier who really is a fan of EU4 or something but most of these "german nationalist" countries are going as close to "Nazi" as they can get.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

To be fair, the Nazis and their sympathizers oust themselves pretty quickly and indisputably. There's not a lot of grey area when people regularly post swastikas and anti-jewish memes using propaganda from the early 1900's.

See my other post for more detail but I would put money on the fact that people who roleplay as "nationalist germany" in nationsims aren't doing it for their love of Prussia. There's always an outlier who really is a fan of EU4 or something but most of these "german nationalist" countries are going as close to "Nazi" as they can get.

You're completely missing the point of my post, m8. In this thread alone, people have been accused of, and attacked on the basis of being Nazis based on nothing more than skepticism regarding an accusation against someone else.

Hating nazis is not the problem; hating people and therefore considering them nazis is the problem.

• Upvote 3