Captcha doesn’t always show on mobile/tablet

lucky258

12 hours ago, Alex said:

That's strange. What browser are you using on your iPad?

Don't know if this will help but I am also an IPad user and I use safari and the captcha doesn't appear on the first attempt at logging in your accountIMG_4286.thumb.PNG.cc04ec25955a71678d1b5e1475b8985c.PNG

However if you fail the first attempt and try again the captcha does show upIMG_4287.thumb.PNG.417632de6ef82e2f729074e8ad7762c0.PNG

Hope this helps you find out what the problem is

• Like 1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Zeroth said:

Don't know if this will help but I am also an IPad user and I use safari and the captcha doesn't appear on the first attempt at logging in your accountIMG_4286.thumb.PNG.cc04ec25955a71678d1b5e1475b8985c.PNG

However if you fail the first attempt and try again the captcha does show upIMG_4287.thumb.PNG.417632de6ef82e2f729074e8ad7762c0.PNG

Hope this helps you find out what the problem is

That is the intended behavior, to only show a CAPTCHA on login if you fail an attempt.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 11/9/2019 at 3:15 PM, Alex said:

That's strange. What browser are you using on your iPad?

I’m using Safari on my iPad, and it use to always work, but all of a sudden it doesn’t show up anymore, so I either have to change to use chrome (which I don’t like) or use my computer

3 hours ago, Alex said:

That is the intended behavior, to only show a CAPTCHA on login if you fail an attempt.

Is it meant to show up with any pictures or anything though? Usually it's just click the box and it ticks itself without anything to do

2 hours ago, Zeroth said:

Is it meant to show up with any pictures or anything though? Usually it's just click the box and it ticks itself without anything to do

That’s a new form of Captcha where it tracks where your mouse moves around the screen, if it thinks that you movement are “too straight” it will ask you. If your movement looks natural like a human, then in that cause it will just tick. On an iPad, the program can’t detect your curser movement.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Zeroth said:

That's determined by Google (which version of the CAPTCHA gets used) and they determine based on whatever things they track to determine likelihood of you being a bot or a person.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link