Beacon Incorporated Post War Plans

Caspian XII

The war is ending soon, we hope. I would like to outline Beacon's plan for a new postwar world.
1. Through our International Micro Fund, we have lobbied for and provided loans and grants of over 5B to micro alliances to help them grow.

Now, we are allocating, through the IMF, 1B dollars to be used to grow and rebuild micro alliances affected by the war. This money will be disbursed in the form of grants, and low interest loans with an interest ceiling of 1.5%. Not only that, but we are also working on a plan to offer not only financial support to micro alliances but also moral support in the forms of much needed advice, guides and builds, etc. We invite savy and experienced alliance leaders and economists to join us in this venture to help provide training and moral aid for new and smaller alliances.

2. We are also starting a business loan venture, where new upcoming businesses can get capital to begin operations at no interest rates. 

For more information who we are and the work we do, visit our Headquarters or DM me or any of our employees or partners on Discord or in game. 

At Beacon Incorporated, it's our primary goal to help enable others enjoy this game that has served as an escape from the real world for so many of us 

beaconlogo-1.png

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

On 11/7/2019 at 12:44 PM, Caspian XII said:

The war is ending soon, we hope. I would like to outline Beacon's plan for a new postwar world.
1. Through our International Micro Fund, we have lobbied for and provided loans and grants of over 5B to micro alliances to help them grow.

Now, we are allocating, through the IMF, 1B dollars to be used to grow and rebuild micro alliances affected by the war. This money will be disbursed in the form of grants, and low interest loans with an interest ceiling of 1.5%. Not only that, but we are also working on a plan to offer not only financial support to micro alliances but also moral support in the forms of much needed advice, guides and builds, etc. We invite savy and experienced alliance leaders and economists to join us in this venture to help provide training and moral aid for new and smaller alliances.

2. We are also starting a business loan venture, where new upcoming businesses can get capital to begin operations at no interest rates. 

For more information who we are and the work we do, visit our Headquarters or DM me or any of our employees or partners on Discord or in game. 

At Beacon Incorporated, it's our primary goal to help enable others enjoy this game that has served as an escape from the real world for so many of us 

beaconlogo-1.png

You lost me at 'the war is ending soon'

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hassan said:

The war isn't ending until Christmas at least, fam.

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Post war plans? I hope to still be alive in the 22th century

2 hours ago, Swedge said:

lol

you'll be waiting for a while

Damn. You guys are depressing.