GOONS break top 10!

Zaurg

Stalin targeted minorities, such as the Chechens and Kulaks... Castro oppressed his people, while he raked in the spoils of their work, glorifying him is inconsiderate to the millions who suffered under his dictatorship... Mao starved 45 million of his own people, glorifying him is disrespectful to all those who had to endure the suffering of his regime, and all of their descendants.. That flag is also inconsiderate to people that have epilepsy. So you launch a crusade against racism and fascism while posting images glorifying Stalin the ethnic cleanser and Mao the murderer. Makes since. @Alex  if images displaying  hitler are banned on the forum, shouldn't images like these that glorify horrible people also be banned? 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Butts said:

ah, celebrating the death of homosexuals and minorities. Maybe you should invite some guys from Nazi Germany to join in on the fun. I have a feeling yall would get along great!!

He heard there was a ethnic cleansing celebration going on. tenor.gif

Oh no, Alex, come see! He can't do that! That ethnic cleanser doesn't clean the ethnicity I want cleaned! 

Enjoy rascist

Edited by Di Vali
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Di Vali said:

ah, celebrating the death of homosexuals and minorities. Maybe you should invite some guys from Nazi Germany to join in on the fun. I have a feeling yall would get along great!!

I feel you have a lot of hatred inside your soul. What you need is love and compassion! Here, have a verse from my very own Book of Butts:

And Butts came and spake unto them, saying,
All power is given unto Dear Leader in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Great Leader,
and of the Dear Leader, and of the Arus:
Teaching them to extinguish all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Amen

@ButtsHatred, nah... Your the guy who can't condemn ethnic cleansing and the killing of homosexuals... I don't like calling people Nazis... but you seem to fit the description. 

Edited by Di Vali

2 minutes ago, Di Vali said:

@ButtsHatred, nah... Your the guy who can't condemn ethnic cleansing and the killing of homosexuals... I don't like calling people Nazis... but you seem to fit the description. 

Your words hurt me, please don't say such awful things. I am a messenger of peace! You can see through my posts on this wonderful baseball forum!

I am requesting an apology, from one human being to another.

2 minutes ago, Di Vali said:

@Butts you need to apologize for your refusal to condemn ethnic cleansing. Period. Cant believe GOONS, self proclaimed SJWs can't.

I am but a simple messenger of peace. I prove no harm towards my friends, foes, colleagues and superiors in this game. I simply want to spread love and happiness. I have nothing to apologize for, for I haven't cursed, nor sinned. I provide love and well-being to those around me. I am a beacon of hope and happiness. I wish you wouldn't label me as such a heinous entity. I have written a haiku for you, please accept:

Di Vali please say
you are sorry for your last
post about myself.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Di Vali said:

Stalin targeted minorities, such as the Chechens and Kulaks... Castro oppressed his people, while he raked in the spoils of their work, glorifying him is inconsiderate to the millions who suffered under his dictatorship... Mao starved 45 million of his own people, glorifying him is disrespectful to all those who had to endure the suffering of his regime, and all of their descendants.. That flag is also inconsiderate to people that have epilepsy. So you launch a crusade against racism and fascism while posting images glorifying Stalin the ethnic cleanser and Mao the murderer. Makes since. @Alex  if images displaying  hitler are banned on the forum, shouldn't images like these that glorify horrible people also be banned? 

If you'd like to suggest a rules change for public discussion, you can do so in the Moderation Support subforum. This is not the proper place to do so.

• Like 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link