The Competition for #1 Spot is over

Raphael

17 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

I think the record for highest alliance score is TKR in Knightfall with almost 500k? So they still have 200k to go but they've been growing at roughly 125k score per month so we'll see that done by new years.

I think we were slightly below Treasure Island at its peak. I think @Nizam Adrienne discussed this with Thrax around that time.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

I think we were slightly below Treasure Island at its peak. I think @Nizam Adrienne discussed this with Thrax around that time.

Treasure Island wasn't ever a political entity so I don't really count it.

2 hours ago, Hassan said:

The offspring surpassed the parents.

It doesn't look like they're actually separate except in-game. There's no discord or forum link for them so they're just NPO but on a different AA.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pop said:

Treasure Island peaked at 462k.

TKR peaked at 469k.

NPO peaked at 401k.

UPN peaked at 207k and T$ peaked at 309k @Buorhann

486,123 for TKR, actually. It was on the day of the blitz that started KF, and it didnt last into the next day.

Or, thats what the ingame stat tracker says.

Edited by Akuryo

2 hours ago, Pop said:

Treasure Island peaked at 462k.

TKR peaked at 469k.

NPO peaked at 401k.

UPN peaked at 207k and T$ peaked at 309k @Buorhann

That seems awfully low for UPN, but alright.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

That seems awfully low for UPN, but alright.

Well it was 2016, City counts were significantly lower. With the exception of aberrations like TI, scores from years ago are never going to seem big compared to current ones. 

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

486,123 for TKR, actually. It was on the day of the blitz that started KF, and it didnt last into the next day.

Or, thats what the ingame stat tracker says.

I trust that thing about as far as I can throw Alex. Although if that was the day they got hit then it would be an explainable discrepancy.

Edited by Pop

1 hour ago, Pop said:

I trust that thing about as far as I can throw Alex. Although if that was the day they got hit then it would be an explainable discrepancy.

That is around what our score was before Knightfall, pretty sure, and yeah, it was just before we got hit. I think without militarization, it was in the low 400ks. Maybe high 300ks.

Edited by Nizam Adrienne

BrOQBND.jpg

42 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

That is around what our score was before Knightfall, pretty sure, and yeah, it was just before we got hit. I think without militarization, it was in the low 400ks. Maybe high 300ks.

Around 380k from what I can see yeah.