Godfather's mutli

Josh of Clan Mason

• Administrators

Do you have more information?

All I'm really seeing is a new(ish) nation who's gotten some aid from another nation.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

After further review, I've been in touch with this nation before and I don't have any reason to believe they're anyone's multi.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Do you have more information?

All I'm really seeing is a new(ish) nation who's gotten some aid from another nation.

Are you in the RON or PIT server? That's where this coming from. As far as I've heard, Godfather admitted to it too.
image.png.73ba71f5a1112a4f9107a22f939dc63a.png

image.png.1aa8f2ec542ce18a5b6e329e995d45a2.png

bruh.png

As you can see in the last one, his Discord name is the same as that nation's leader name.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Josh of Clan Mason said:

Are you in the RON or PIT server? That's where this coming from. As far as I've heard, Godfather admitted to it too.
image.png.73ba71f5a1112a4f9107a22f939dc63a.png

image.png.1aa8f2ec542ce18a5b6e329e995d45a2.png

No, but there's no way to verify a link between identities on Discord and identities in-game. Again, all I'm seeing here is aid transferred - that doesn't mean that this guy is anyone's multi.

Their forum account is @Alvarez II and they messaged me back on October 1st asking if they could make YouTube tutorial videos for their friends who were having trouble with the game.

There is really no reason for me to believe that this player is the same as the "Godfather" guy.

• Like 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

1 minute ago, Alex said:

No, but there's no way to verify a link between identities on Discord and identities in-game. Again, all I'm seeing here is aid transferred - that doesn't mean that this guy is anyone's multi.

Their forum account is @Alvarez II and they messaged me back on October 1st asking if they could make YouTube tutorial videos for their friends who were having trouble with the game.

There is really no reason for me to believe that this player is the same as the "Godfather" guy.

I see. Anonymous source led us on. Anyways, what if you made it so discord was required (since no download is required) in order to verify things like this? Just a thought.

Hello, 

My nation has been verified, therefore that proves that I’m not linked to that individual who I’m being accused of being. 

The trades that are shown above are the loans I’ve gotten from banks. 

All I can say is that the accusations are false, and to avoid any further issues, I’ve changed my name back to what it used to be before. 

Regards, 

President Azuran

(JossueDev) 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

From the TI Foreign Affairs ,

Diplomat Raymond Reddington

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Alvarez II said:

My nation has been verified, therefore that proves that I’m not linked to that individual who I’m being accused of being. 

For the record, this is not strictly true. You are Verified, however, that really doesn't prove you're not a multi of someone else who was never verified (no comparison). However, for the other reasons stated, I do not believe you to be a multi and you're not at risk of being banned or anything.

I'll consider this matter resolved, locking thread.

• Like 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic