Cannot Log In.

PresidentRiley

Having problems logging hope someone (sheepy) can help me. I have reset my password 40 times already to different ones. Still trying to get on and it keeps telling the combination is wrong everytime. I don't understand. Please help

It was not me who put those horrible pictures, or that horrible signature.

• Administrators

Are you copy/pasting your password from the e-mails? Maybe try not doing that. Everyone else seems to be able to log on fine, sounds like it's an issue on your end.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

We're sorry, the Politics and War server is under heavy load currently. Check back in about half a minute and things should be good to go. Thanks!

tpTOQY6.png

Politics & War? More like, Politics & Snore. - C. Flanagan

been like that for almost an hour

See the newest changelog update.

PresidentRiley posted this thread long before I took the game offline, though.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Still having the same problem. I do not get a message like that. I get incorrect combination every single time. I can literally copy and paste and it will not work.

Is the game offline?

So inconvenient. I am under attack and cannot even get help because of this nonsense. Can I at least be put in beige/brown till this is fixed this is obnoxious.

Edited by PresidentRiley

It was not me who put those horrible pictures, or that horrible signature.

Still having the same problem. I do not get a message like that. I get incorrect combination every single time. I can literally copy and paste and it will not work.

Is the game offline?

So inconvenient. I am under attack and cannot even get help because of this nonsense. Can I at least be put in beige/brown till this is fixed this is obnoxious.

Didn't Sheepy say not to copy and paste?