Kadin is recruiting disciples in leadership!

Kadin

Hello world,

Today, I am here to make a once-in-a-lifetime offer. I, Kadin, master in alliance-building and alliance leadership, am officially looking to take some eager future world leaders under my wing and teach them the ways of building a game-dominant alliance from the ground up. I have many years of experience doing just that, and although you may or may not have heard of me, I have all the knowledge and tools needed to show you the way to becoming the leader of an alliance that is both respected and feared.

We will, of course, be learning by doing - And you will play an instrumental role, under my guidance, in making it happen. Don't worry, I'm not asking anyone to drop everything right away and join me. After all, I only just recently returned to the game, so my nation isn't even large enough just yet to establish an alliance. What I am doing today is seeking to find just the right people with just the right energy and motivation. Those who fit will be introduced to the framework I already have in place and given a brief explanation of the underlying philosophy of alliance-building that has proven successful. From there, our team will be officially organized, the alliance officially established, and we will get into the business of building an alliance that is destined for greatness.

To anyone with a genuine interest and passion in leadership, and especially to those who feel their current alliance does not have the flexibility or capability to allow them to shine in a leadership role, you are invited to message my nation. All inquiries are confidential, so you do not have to worry about your current alliance or anyone else finding out. This is a great opportunity for anonymous lurkers, unappreciated workers, or just people stuck in inflexible or inexperienced alliances in general.

• Upvote 1