KERCHTOGG Coalition Announcement on Peace

Adrienne

2 hours ago, Inst said:

TKR is getting rolled because they received a leak purporting that Sphinx was trying to set up an attack on Chaos and KETOG and they chose to act on it. The combined forces of Rose, KETOG, Arrgh, and Chaos had a tiering advantage that meant that BK could not successfully contest KERCHTOG. With BK going down, NPO had to intervene because after BK got rolled, KERCHTOG would have been in control of the field and able to roll anyone they wished.

But of course, if we go further back, TKR perceived a threat from BKNPO. BKNPO perceived a threat from TKR. That's called a Thucydides Trap, wherein mutual suspicion between a rising and falling power (Chaos / Cryptohegemony vs BKNPO) draws them into conflict, usually when a satellite of one of the two sides (TCW) stirs something up.

I nominate this for best Inst post of all-time.

33 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

thats a low bar to clear.

I assume he was being sardonic, but even if you presume a low bar to clear there is differentiation among the candidates.

That said, as you obviously haven't figured out by now, I like treating sarcastic insults seriously and picking apart their logic especially when logic has nothing to do with their content.

• Downvote 1

Guest Viva Miriya
On 11/2/2019 at 2:14 PM, Inst said:

Peace is a lie. May you keep the war-ongoing and spend another 6 months arguing over the grammatical norms in the surrender document.

Shut up inst you psychopath

20 hours ago, Inst said:

The biggest problem with the political situation is not who's hitting who, but the excess salt, which is once again trapping people into doing this whole shit again. But then again, trying to fight a war and not trying to win it is a challenging, complex, and risky task.

Stop lying, NPO did everything in its power to grab power while others were distracted and hold on to it when it was quickly slipping away by bringing in GONS and GPWC.

24 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Stop lying, NPO did everything in its power to grab power while others were distracted and hold on to it when it was quickly slipping away by bringing in GONS and GPWC.

Aww, I'm honored that you feel like we had that much of an impact on the outcome of the war. I knew there was a goon lover inside you!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Viva Miriya
On 11/6/2019 at 12:02 AM, Inst said:

I assume this is Rey. Anyways:

Wrong again ho. Besides who I am is irrelevant anyway weirdo. Shut up Inst, tia.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:33 PM, ShadyAssassin said:

He is quite correct though

Ok weeb

On 11/3/2019 at 11:13 AM, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well alpha is an ally of CoA, CoA got hit hard this war and Alpha spent all its cash boosting Wampus to 42 cities instead of helping CoA

Hey man, do some homework before you talk out your ass, Mr. Magical Keno King. Less land buying, more history checking. We did join CoA this war. Then tS left us high and dry on the battlefield for some bullshit unilateral deal they made. So why would we attack our friends to bail out more tS douchebaggery and defacto help out people who hate us?

No joke, the same alliance tS went in for is an alliance harboring a Alpha-rogue. Sheeeeet man. That was a no brainer.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, The Point Guard said:

Hey man, do some homework before you talk out your ass, Mr. Magical Keno King. Less land buying, more history checking. We did join CoA this war. Then tS left us high and dry on the battlefield for some bullshit unilateral deal they made. So why would we attack our friends to bail out more tS douchebaggery and defacto help out people who hate us?

No joke, the same alliance tS went in for is an alliance harboring a Alpha-rogue. Sheeeeet man. That was a no brainer.

What about GOB, weren't you just dying to restore their whale tier control? Must have been hard to stay out with how good friends you guys are.

I haven't been around much thanks to work sending me all over the damn country, but - was this post necessary to begin the talks or is this something to do with PR?

Either way, wish y'all lucks.

I come to bless this thread with the word of our Lord and Savior, Butts, for I am He and He is Me. An excerpt from His Resurrection:

6   And Butts came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Dear Leader in heaven and in earth.
7   Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Great Leader, and of the Dear Leader, and of the Arus:

8   Teaching them to extinguish all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Lisa needs braces.

Edited by Butts
I'm gay.

2 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I haven't been around much thanks to work sending me all over the damn country, but - was this post necessary to begin the talks or is this something to do with PR?

Other side did want an admission of defeat or surrender before giving them any other terms.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mad Max said:

It wasn't necessary or a precondition to make a public forum post ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PhantomThiefB
3 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

It wasn't necessary or a precondition to make a public forum post ;) 

I was gonna say, I thought it would have been fine to do it in private too but to each their own. No complaints here, if they wanna post it that's cool too.?

8 minutes ago, AkAk said:

Have they given them any other terms yet?

I don’t think so, haven’t asked them. I’m guessing they wanted you to do this before they began deciding the terms. Although no idea what’s going on with that.?‍♂️

47 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don’t think so, haven’t asked them. I’m guessing they wanted you to do this before they began deciding the terms. Although no idea what’s going on with that.?‍♂️

That's because you aren't involved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

That's because you aren't involved.

I pretty much just said that.

Edit: Also if terms were ready, they would have been given already. So good reason to suspect they haven't been made already. lol

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum