$yndicate coalition announcement on peace

Prefonteen

12 minutes ago, Great Ukraine said:

Coalition A parties be like:
3f5nm0.jpg

Kerchtogg is Coalition A. As is t$ at this point. Regardless of those semantics: The term which was insisted on has been fulfilled with these announcements, and our intent remains to negotiate what terms are presented in good faith. Hence our call for those terms to finally be unveiled.

In addition, while we view ourselves as one coalition, coalition B negotiators insisted we approach seperately. Our coalition remains unified in its cooperation, but has opted to compromise and fulfill the demand for a seperate approach in the form of 2 threads, rather than one. The choice to post a thread was made due to the impending expiration of an unilaterally imposed deadline before negotiations would be stalled.

I hope this clarifies our stance. 

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

19 minutes ago, Filmore said:

Except that T$ posted theirs just a few minutes before the KERCHTOG one was posted. So who really copied who? 

I guess we don't know anymore, such a weird thing war, I thought T$ were in the same coalition as NPO and BK? I have no idea when it changed. And you are right, they were first to post it. Sorry for bringing confusion ?

Edited by Great Ukraine

47 minutes ago, Great Ukraine said:

I guess we don't know anymore, such a weird thing war, I thought T$ were in the same coalition as NPO and BK? I have no idea when it changed. And you are right, they were first to post it. Sorry for bringing confusion ?

.... Alright, in fairness, it is ridonkulous and your confusion is understandable. Apology accepted, but try to do your research in the future before talking shit, k? k. Good talk ?

Incidentally, T$ was forced into Coalition A when Coalition B attacked them and their protectorates. It should be mentioned that NPO maintained their MDP with T$, both during preparations for the attack all the way up through quite some time after the attacks, which is a point of controversy.

• Upvote 3