Stock Pile Inventory

EagleHeart

While the Revenue screen is really good at letting you know how much you are production as well as how much you are using of your resources. I have yet to find where it shows How much you have stock piled of each of your resources.  I would love to know how much my nation have of food, coal, oil, ect.  that is on hand that I can either use or trade.  Without knowing that I would have too guess at or sit down and figure out how much I have which the game itself should be doing that for everyone.  Then I would be able to trade what I have for what I am needing faster and better. So my suggesting is to add a inventory that shows what your nation have on hand which would be for your eyes only and no one else would be able to see it.  If there is one should be added to the Objectives so new players as myself would know where it find the information,  If there is not one it would be good for everyone so they would be able to know what they have just by looking at their stock pile inventory.  While this may have been suggested before and shot down for who know why.  As I am new I am suggesting this. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Yes, this is a huge problem. I think more should be done to help us tally resources in our nation. I agree with you, but I think this stockpile contraption should be visible to everyone.

or even better, Alex could create a project that would be needed to have this feature. It would cost 100k of each resource to unlock this stockpile contraption, and act as a drain on resources. It could also be the solution to nerfing planes. When bombing a nation with this project, planes take 50% more damage. 

Edited by Di Vali
  • Haha 5

• Administrators
5 hours ago, EagleHeart said:

While the Revenue screen is really good at letting you know how much you are production as well as how much you are using of your resources. I have yet to find where it shows How much you have stock piled of each of your resources.  I would love to know how much my nation have of food, coal, oil, ect.  that is on hand that I can either use or trade.  Without knowing that I would have too guess at or sit down and figure out how much I have which the game itself should be doing that for everyone.  Then I would be able to trade what I have for what I am needing faster and better. So my suggesting is to add a inventory that shows what your nation have on hand which would be for your eyes only and no one else would be able to see it.  If there is one should be added to the Objectives so new players as myself would know where it find the information,  If there is not one it would be good for everyone so they would be able to know what they have just by looking at their stock pile inventory.  While this may have been suggested before and shot down for who know why.  As I am new I am suggesting this. 

If you're using a desktop or tablet, your resources are shown at the top of the page in a little blue bar.

image.png

If you're on mobile, just use the "Resources" button in the top navbar to toggle seeing your resources.

image.png

image.png

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

1 hour ago, Alex said:

If you're on mobile, just use the "Resources" button in the top navbar to toggle seeing your resources.

image.png

*turns this into a rant about why the resource tab needs to be changed*

*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

nr-memoriam.png

My half-assed impersonation of @EagleHeart:

oF cUr$e I kn0wS it w@s in tH3 t0p tAb.  WhAt I rly meAn is, tH3 ree$urscE tAb nIds 2 b chayynjd.

1549687664_Senyor_Puloy_Sig2.png.0b2e28979c48ebd9c346106c5c9a52e8.png

With blood, sweat, and tears; even past the point that our guns and swords fail; even past the time when our bodies go frail; for Pacifica we shall always prevail! Without doubts! Without question! Whatever the cost! To whatever end!

For all of you who thinks it is funny I had to min my screen so I could even find it.  It was not showing up under the normal screen mode. That is why I did not even know that it was there so maybe you all need to learn some manners.  Thank you both Alex and BowShot118 I am on a desk top but I have to min it down to where you are showing on mobile for me to see that area. 

Also to Senyour Puloy you only just showed everyone what a child you are better get back to school and learn how to talk because all you was saying is baby talk while trying to make fun of someone.

Edited by EagleHeart
wanted to thank the 2 that did help me out there
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, EagleHeart said:

For all of you who thinks it is funny I had to min my screen so I could even find it.  It was not showing up under the normal screen mode. That is why I did not even know that it was there so maybe you all need to learn some manners.  Thank you both Alex and BowShot118 I am on a desk top but I have to min it down to where you are showing on mobile for me to see that area. 

Also to Senyour Puloy you only just showed everyone what a child you are better get back to school and learn how to talk because all you was saying is baby talk while trying to make fun of someone.

You can't see the blue bar on the top of the page with your money and resources? That's strange.

What device / browser are you using? Could you include a screenshot of your (logged in) view of the game?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Okay let me clear this up for y’all. So he said stockpiled I believe he is speaking about what he has “stocked” in the bank and in hand. I don’t think he is a retard for the ones making fun of him. This is actually a legit request. Soo... I will rephrase his question. Why isn’t there a tab in alliance banking showing how much we have stored in the bank?

I personally know there is the list of transactions, but wouldn’t it be easier if there was a place on the “bank tab”showing what we have in the bank(full total of resources/monetary assets). 

What he probably wants is the amount of resources stored in the bank and on hand all in one place, but if you could see exactly what you have in the bank w/o having to go through that annoying transactions list, it would be pretty simple to just use a personal calculator to add up resources/money in the bank to the equivalent on hand.

ex:

Your Bank Savings/Stockpile: you have $1,000,000,000,5000oil, 2,000coal,...etc

and then of corse I can now add that up with my resources on hand (in the resources tab) to find the exact amount of all resources/monetary assets on hand. 

And I agree, if it’s not already in-game; which I don’t think it is, it should be added.

• Downvote 1

On 10/31/2019 at 9:24 PM, Great Eganz said:

Okay let me clear this up for y’all. So he said stockpiled I believe he is speaking about what he has “stocked” in the bank and in hand. I don’t think he is a retard for the ones making fun of him. This is actually a legit request. Soo... I will rephrase his question. Why isn’t there a tab in alliance banking showing how much we have stored in the bank?

I personally know there is the list of transactions, but wouldn’t it be easier if there was a place on the “bank tab”showing what we have in the bank(full total of resources/monetary assets). 

What he probably wants is the amount of resources stored in the bank and on hand all in one place, but if you could see exactly what you have in the bank w/o having to go through that annoying transactions list, it would be pretty simple to just use a personal calculator to add up resources/money in the bank to the equivalent on hand.

ex:

Your Bank Savings/Stockpile: you have $1,000,000,000,5000oil, 2,000coal,...etc

and then of corse I can now add that up with my resources on hand (in the resources tab) to find the exact amount of all resources/monetary assets on hand. 

And I agree, if it’s not already in-game; which I don’t think it is, it should be added.

You can see the alliance bank totals if you are the leader of an alliance in game. Often the leader sets permissions so the heirs and officers can see it as well. 

gg-fu-banner.png

On 11/2/2019 at 7:23 AM, Viselli said:

You can see the alliance bank totals if you are the leader of an alliance in game. Often the leader sets permissions so the heirs and officers can see it as well. 

What you don't see, and what the leaders also don't see, is a convenient tabulation of how much any individual has actually put into the bank. Figuring out people's lines of credit is a pain in the ass from the logs we do have.