Test Server Bugs - REPORT HERE

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All attacks fail as a defending nation:

https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4566

https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=126727

I think it's somehow related to my city or leader name inputs because some pages simply refuse to load when emojis are involved, and that may include battles?

Attack types attempted: air, ground, navy, missiles

23 hours ago, Rin said:

I think it's somehow related to my city or leader name inputs because some pages simply refuse to load when emojis are involved, and that may include battles?

Confirmed that this is the case. It's either nation title, leader title, national motto, or custom description.

Edited by Rin

After Revenue recovery (recent Changelong) my Alliance (Hellenic Civilization) has disappeared. 

I cant access it (when I click the link I can see only the Alliance flag and nothing else).

No Bank acess, no alliance info, no control panel nothing.

Edited by AlexandrosoMegas
Problem Solved - Thank you!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes there is a chance when I am trying to defeat a nation, it doesn't actually defeat them, and I either have to wait until the war expires or let the opponent defeat me. This can get frustrating especially if it is constant.

unknown.png

I used the mass land purchase tool on the test server and the notification did not correctly display the cities, as shown above.

The purchase worked correctly, just the notification was incorrect.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 4/30/2021 at 7:24 AM, HereForPrize said:

I can't see my own Nation score over time and Score component breakdown charts in the view your nation tab.

I can see breakdown and nation score over time chart of other people, I just can't see my own.

image.png

Screenshot 2021-04-30 082218.jpg

Please see: https://politicsandwar.com/pwpedia/how-to-fix-broken-score-graphs/

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
On 7/19/2021 at 6:09 PM, Sprak said:

Revenue and resources are frozen

Nation link?

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Screenshot_20220719-235821_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b0b7165045a857f392a8595207e1d927.jpgNone of the members of my alliance on the test server (we have two members and both of us are currently co-leaders with the same permissions) are able to withdraw from the alliance bank. We can deposit as much as we want, but can't withdraw any money or resources at all.

Edited by Nyx
added image

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

Also, when I was looking at my trade screen, it showed up normally, but with this above all the trades:

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to checkForTreaties() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/vhosts/politicsandwar/releases/20220716040606/html/nation/trade/newtrade.php on line 967 and defined in /var/vhosts/politicsandwar/releases/20220716040606/html/includes/functions/checkForTreaties.php:3 Stack trace: #0 /var/vhosts/politicsandwar/releases/20220716040606/html/nation/trade/newtrade.php(967): checkForTreaties('892', NULL) #1 /var/vhosts/politicsandwar/releases/20220716040606/html/includes/pagesFunction.php(257): include('/var/vhosts/pol...') #2 /var/vhosts/politicsandwar/releases/20220716040606/html/index.php(527): require('/var/vhosts/pol...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/vhosts/politicsandwar/releases/20220716040606/html/includes/functions/checkForTreaties.php on line 3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 11:36 AM, Nyx said:

Screenshot_20220719-235821_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b0b7165045a857f392a8595207e1d927.jpgNone of the members of my alliance on the test server (we have two members and both of us are currently co-leaders with the same permissions) are able to withdraw from the alliance bank. We can deposit as much as we want, but can't withdraw any money or resources at all.

I confirmed with another alliance leader; this is not just happening to Elysium but to other Test Server alliances as well.

• Village unfeatured and unpinned this topic