Test Server Bugs - REPORT HERE

Alex

Yeah the game is paused again no income or production happening. 06/19/2020 12:00 pm is the last day of tax collection on my records. 

Is it because of the trillions of illegal dollars being moved around. Clearly you must know this was from money laundering via multis. 

The top 10 money looted totals don't even = 1% of the money being moved about in a single bank transaction  (50 Trillion) 

vnW64DM.jpg
ztb3MTu.jpg

49 minutes ago, Notabadguy said:

I did not know this, but why would that affect my income?

Maybe some kind of bug when large amounts of cash are involved.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Zaxon said:

Yeah the game is paused again no income or production happening. 06/19/2020 12:00 pm is the last day of tax collection on my records. 

Is it because of the trillions of illegal dollars being moved around. Clearly you must know this was from money laundering via multis. 

The top 10 money looted totals don't even = 1% of the money being moved about in a single bank transaction  (50 Trillion) 

vnW64DM.jpg
ztb3MTu.jpg

I gave a few players the maximum amount of money ($999,999,999,999,999 or something) some time ago. It's not from funneling from multis.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Wars are bugged. My opponent is on 1 resistance, but when I do my final attack (be it ground, or naval) it doesn't go to zero resistance. Everything goes as normal, I even get the ' immense triumph'  report, but after that it's like the attack never happened. Doesn't use up MAPs, kill units or loot money.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Mutedfaith said:

Wars are bugged. My opponent is on 1 resistance, but when I do my final attack (be it ground, or naval) it doesn't go to zero resistance. Everything goes as normal, I even get the ' immense triumph'  report, but after that it's like the attack never happened. Doesn't use up MAPs, kill units or loot money.

What's your test server nation link?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 7/6/2020 at 11:58 AM, Hodor said:

military and credit resets not occurring even though turns are happening

On 7/2/2020 at 9:06 AM, Notabadguy said:

I cant rebuild my military, even though I have built nothing today. 

17 hours ago, Deulos said:

@Alex
Military resets not happening.

Hopefully these issues are now fixed. I made some changes - turns should now happen every 1 hour (instead of 30 minutes) and military resets should happen once per day based on your chosen timezone.

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 7/8/2020 at 9:39 PM, Alex said:

Hopefully these issues are now fixed. I made some changes - turns should now happen every 1 hour (instead of 30 minutes) and military resets should happen once per day based on your chosen timezone.

Theyre still not happening for me

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 7/12/2020 at 4:34 PM, Joe McAmerica said:

military reset broke yet again

Sorry about all of the issues. This should finally be working again now.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Groundhog day bug. I keep hitting him but nothing happens.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 58 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 96 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.14 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 55 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 86 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 17.57 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 54 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 97 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.40 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 51 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 91 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.05 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 50 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 73 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.85 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was an utter failure. Your forces lost 68 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 73 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 60 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 84 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.05 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 59 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 110 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 18.10 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 56 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 84 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.40 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was an utter failure. Your forces lost 62 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 83 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 61 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 75 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 8.52 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was an utter failure. Your forces lost 61 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 87 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 66 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 94 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.14 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 62 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 90 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.85 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 47 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 80 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.23 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was an utter failure. Your forces lost 67 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 76 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 55 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 82 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 8.25 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 50 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 96 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 16.15 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 53 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 86 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 17.75 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 52 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 122 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 24.23 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 47 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 86 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 16.51 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 57 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 103 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 17.92 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was an utter failure. Your forces lost 56 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 75 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 68 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 105 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 16.51 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was an utter failure. Your forces lost 69 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 81 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 50 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 108 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 18.28 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 75 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 44 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 54.30 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 55 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 87 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.14 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 48 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 79 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 17.92 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 57 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 100 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 8.61 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a moderate success. Your forces lost 59 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 106 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 17.04 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Your forces lost 70 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 101 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 9.67 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Wessex led by Alfred. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 57 aircraft, while Alfred's defenders lost 123 aircraft. You used 225.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 28.48 infrastructure in the city of Lonceastre.

(wouldn't it be nice if there were spoiler tags? ;) )

900 v 899 dogfight
Pirate/Attrition

This war specifically: https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=125708

And the reason I posted the attack data is the RNG seems kinda wonky on this one. By my calculations, it should be roughly:

Utter Failure odds: 12.68%
Pyrrhic Victory odds: 37.78%
Moderate Success odds: 36.71%
Immense Triumph odds: 12.83%

The data is:

Utter Failure: 6/32 (18.75%)
Pyrrhic Victory: 15/32 (46.88%)
Moderate Success: 9/32 (28.13%)
Immense Triumph: 2/32 (6.25%)

Not a huge difference but maybe there's something in the timing.

Edited by Rin
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Rin said:

Groundhog day bug. I keep hitting him but nothing happens.

(wouldn't it be nice if there were spoiler tags? ;) )

900 v 899 dogfight
Pirate/Attrition

This war specifically: https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=125708

And the reason I posted the attack data is the RNG seems kinda wonky on this one. By my calculations, it should be roughly:

Utter Failure odds: 12.68%
Pyrrhic Victory odds: 37.78%
Moderate Success odds: 36.71%
Immense Triumph odds: 12.83%

The data is:

Utter Failure: 6/32 (18.75%)
Pyrrhic Victory: 15/32 (46.88%)
Moderate Success: 9/32 (28.13%)
Immense Triumph: 2/32 (6.25%)

Not a huge difference but maybe there's something in the timing.

Thanks - I pushed some changes to the test server for testing earlier. Looks like there may have been a bug in airstrikes if you were the defender in the war (which you were.) Thanks for letting me know, can you try airstriking again and report back?

I don't expect the battle results to have been incorrect, though, just that the script didn't execute fully.

Forums Rules | Game Link

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thanks - I pushed some changes to the test server for testing earlier. Looks like there may have been a bug in airstrikes if you were the defender in the war (which you were.) Thanks for letting me know, can you try airstriking again and report back?

I don't expect the battle results to have been incorrect, though, just that the script didn't execute fully.

Nope, still doesn't work.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Rin said:

Nope, still doesn't work.

Hm, I may have not pushed the code change correctly, sorry. Can you try again?

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Alex said:

Hm, I may have not pushed the code change correctly, sorry. Can you try again?

QA Team seems to suggest that it's been fixed. Let me know if you run into this issue again.

• Thanks 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Village unfeatured and unpinned this topic