Test Server Bugs - REPORT HERE

Alex

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

Alright, I don't know if we are still reporting stuff here... But I am going to do it anyway.

So I am having an issue where it is not saving my war attacks, here is what I mean:

So yeah, fixing that would be appreciated, I don't know if you have instances of the issue on the main server or not.

Tl;DR War attacks aren't executing correctly.

https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=123247 Oh, this might be helpful.

I may have fixed the issue, please try again and let me know if you run into this issue again.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

3 hours ago, Alex said:

There's no bug. You can have 3 drydocks per city. What you're pointing to (5) is that there can be 5 ships per Drydock.

Mmm Well im allowed 5 drydocks per city.. 

• Administrators
19 hours ago, SirDaniel said:

There is a bug in my nation. I can't get to the pages to add improvements to my cites. I can view what I have built, but I can create/destroy anything, but I can still bu infra/land. 

Can you include a screenshot? What happens?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

8 hours ago, SirDaniel said:

Noting happens. I am just left on the view page. I cannot select an improvement to build, nothing! 

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 12.00.34.png

That's the main server my dude

2 minutes ago, SirDaniel said:

Yes. But, for example, if I wanted to build a farm, I would click where it says "Raw Resources" That should display the improvements under that category. But, when I click, nothing happens. 

mmm. did you try again after the turn change.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:34 AM, Alex said:

There's no bug. You can have 3 drydocks per city. What you're pointing to (5) is that there can be 5 ships per Drydock.

Did you change it back cause we have all been able to buy 5 drydocks per city from day 1 of the new Test server.  Yeah you mentioned it in the channel log bro ...you going senile like Biden lol

IyVeBL8.jpg

You're a LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLIDER............. LMFAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Administrators
16 hours ago, SirDaniel said:

Yes. But, for example, if I wanted to build a farm, I would click where it says "Raw Resources" That should display the improvements under that category. But, when I click, nothing happens. 

Do you have Javascript enabled?

What device/browser are you using?

You are logged in, and it is your city, correct?

3 hours ago, Zaxon said:

Did you change it back cause we have all been able to buy 5 drydocks per city from day 1 of the new Test server.  Yeah you mentioned it in the channel log bro ...you going senile like Biden lol

IyVeBL8.jpg

You're a LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLIDER............. LMFAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

That change was reverted with the different military changes that were pushed live. The only thing that got changed was the Aircraft recruitment rate.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 5/30/2020 at 10:38 AM, Dwight k Schrute said:

Alliance page discription is messed up. 

Do you have an example?

Forums Rules | Game Link

some of my docks were destroyed and I cant build back to five, but I still have five in some cities. and it's only letting me build 4 ships per dock, i.e., I have 10 cities with 48 docks with a maximum of 192 ships.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Notabadguy said:

some of my docks were destroyed and I cant build back to five, but I still have five in some cities. and it's only letting me build 4 ships per dock, i.e., I have 10 cities with 48 docks with a maximum of 192 ships.

Alright, for everyone with more than 3 drydocks I reduced them to 3 and I fixed the purchase rate to be back to 1/5.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Notabadguy said:

my iron mines aren’t producing.

What's your test server nation link?

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 6/5/2020 at 12:44 PM, Notabadguy said:

Your income records say that you're producing 48.75 Iron per turn. It's just not being added to your nation inventory or?

Forums Rules | Game Link

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Your income records say that you're producing 48.75 Iron per turn. It's just not being added to your nation inventory or?

no, and none of my other resources are working either. neither is my money.

• Thanks 1

Yup money & resources are not being earned I've had the same amount of money & rss for about 4 days.  There is some funny glitch going on.

Yeah tax records show I haven't collected anything since 6/7/20

Edited by Zaxon
  • Thanks 1

• Village unfeatured and unpinned this topic