Test Server Bugs - REPORT HERE

Alex

https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=119959

I experienced the same broken GA after ground control.

In addition, I also had a tutorial pop-up (basics 2) as I tried to do a naval battle (95% sure I didn't click the tutorial button). I have no idea what triggered it, but it was annoying timing. It started on the second tab as well. It also seems to refresh the page every time I try to click a different tab.

I have been going through the tutorial. It looks great!

-Basic steps 2 won't progress

-War step 9 won't open on the ground attack results screen. 

-The other four tabs have nothing

I'm assuming this is a work in progress, but I look forward to the final result!

Edit: Fortifying seems to work, but the return to war button is not there. 

Edited by zigbigadorlou
Extra info
  • Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

@Alex i can't the war between us two, tried airstrike and naval, didn't work.

Also ground atks only work when you don't have groundcontrol, once GC is gained you cannot atk with ground. 

• Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• Administrators

Thanks for all the bug reports, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to them all yet. Once we have these ironed out well, we can run a more official tournament. Thanks everyone so far participating in the bug testing.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:33 AM, Changeup said:

Okay. @Alex this one is weird, the tutorial pops up every time I do a naval battle.

That should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:41 AM, zigbigadorlou said:

In addition, I also had a tutorial pop-up (basics 2) as I tried to do a naval battle (95% sure I didn't click the tutorial button). I have no idea what triggered it, but it was annoying timing. It started on the second tab as well. It also seems to refresh the page every time I try to click a different tab.

I'm assuming this is a work in progress, but I look forward to the final result!

Tutorial is a work in progress, far from complete yet.

On 4/3/2020 at 8:10 AM, Proximity said:

idk if this is an error, but you can get 5 drydocks?

?

Not an error, this is part of the changes being tested currently.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 4/2/2020 at 8:38 PM, The USA said:

Nation: https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4504

When I have ground control and try to perform another ground attack, it shows the result screen but it has no effect in reality. When you return back to the war screen, it still shows you have 3 military points remaining as if you never performed the attack.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:33 PM, Alcyr said:

I'm getting a 404 when I execute a ground attack. I think specifically when I have ground control.

War link: https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=119999

I was able to do one ground attack, get GC, now I get a 404 when trying to ground attack.

It does show a results screen, but does not actually do anything and the actual request 404'd.

On 4/3/2020 at 12:42 AM, AlexandrosoMegas said:

Ground Attacks do not always work. You effect the attacks, you have i.e. an Immense Triumph and then returning to the War Page things remain unchanged. It is ok if then you run an Airstrike Attack, then things change normally.

On 4/3/2020 at 12:46 AM, Viselli said:

I am having this same problem however even after I run an airstrike I cannot run a ground attack. I get the results but it does not take my MAPs nor does it show up in the war timeline. The specific war I am having this problem on is https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=119990

On 4/3/2020 at 1:35 AM, CitrusK said:

DvECLZh.png

npgsYGx.png

HQhB7lf.png

wvpHQJX.png

Nothing happened. No losses were given to either side, I received no money, he received no damage and he didn't lose any resistence. :(

On 4/3/2020 at 7:16 AM, Sir Sandro said:

@Alex I found a glitch mate, Ground attacks won't be saved if you use tanks as well. Works just with soldiers

On 4/3/2020 at 7:51 AM, Bjorn Ironside said:

Two of my wars when i do ground attacks it do not remove res, or maps, planes attacks still do

On 4/3/2020 at 9:35 AM, MonkeyDLegend said:

@Alex i can't the war between us two, tried airstrike and naval, didn't work.

Also ground atks only work when you don't have groundcontrol, once GC is gained you cannot atk with ground. 

The bug with ground attacks not working properly when you have ground control should be fixed now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

This should be fixed now.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
19 hours ago, hellopeople5321 said:

the screen after accepting peace is broken for me

Should be fixed now.

On 4/3/2020 at 7:22 AM, Arkin said:

I changed my Daily Update Timezone to UTC+8 at the start of the tournament. I haven't gotten any day change notifs or military resets since.

It takes 24 hours for a timezone update to take effect. Are you still having the issue over 24 hours later?

On 4/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, MonkeyDLegend said:

Can't edit alliance: https://test.politicsandwar.com/alliance/edit/id=743

You received the following errors:

You did not enter a valid URL for your alliance flag image.

Try again

I can't duplicate this issue. Are you trying to change your flag when you do this? And if so, to what?

On 4/2/2020 at 6:51 PM, Azazel said:

Also BBcode is broken it would appear, cant tell you whats wrong, i paste the code and it says edited, but nothing changes

Same issue when editing nation, https://prnt.sc/rry45i

I'm not having any issues with BBcode, or getting that error when I try to update my nation page. What is your nation flag? And what BBcode are you trying to use?

image.png

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 4/2/2020 at 11:49 PM, AntMan said:

Edit Alliance and Edit Nation throws "Invalid Flag URL" when the option is set at Use Current Flag for the flag

I can't duplicate this issue. What flag are you using when you have this problem?

On 4/2/2020 at 9:52 PM, Ibrahim said:

The ground attacks also don't work from people in the alliance who has reported it to me, however a less important issue is the fact that the bounties page on the test server is a bit messed up: https://test.politicsandwar.com/world/bounties

Doesn't seem to be a bug, I just forgot to clear all the old bounties I guess.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:41 PM, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

image.png.941b05d92af5e8c4700d6c7b7815286b.png

He had same amount of units and it appears he only sent 50 troops and max tanks. causing me to lose more than him on both strikes

On 4/2/2020 at 8:43 PM, Blackbird said:

same here:

image.thumb.png.0641250194630722a23c9a884ddee0b3.png

I don't think that's a bug; those are the same mechanics that exist in the live server.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Alex said:

I can't duplicate this issue. What flag are you using when you have this problem?

Doesn't seem to be a bug, I just forgot to clear all the old bounties I guess.

I don't think that's a bug; those are the same mechanics that exist in the live server.

You ordered a ground attack upon the nation of United Canarie Islands led by Denison. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 748 soldiers and 4 tanks, while Denison's defenders lost 10,875 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 130.00 tons of munitions and 100.00 tons of gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 79.14 infrastructure in the city of Knights Templar. You stole $41,282.02 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

do not seem like we are killing planes?

Yup. Looks like tanks are not killing planes. https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=120611

04/04/2020 09:30 pm

Not Frog of Reveron ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Rebby-land led by King TRM and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Not Frog's forces lost 22,762 soldiers and 428 tanks, while King TRM's defenders lost 39,444 soldiers and 751 tanks. The attack destroyed 60.41 infrastructure in the city of Kev and 1 improvements. Not Frog stole $1,143,014.88 in the attack.

04/04/2020 11:02 pm

Not Frog of Reveron ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Rebby-land led by King TRM and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Not Frog's forces lost 25,712 soldiers and 509 tanks, while King TRM's defenders lost 31,150 soldiers and 754 tanks. The attack destroyed 60.90 infrastructure in the city of Pika and 0 improvements. Not Frog stole $1,156,800.00 in the attack.

6 hours ago, Alex said:

I was using the "Current Flag" or the default one which I set when I made the nation/alliance
I did notice that changing to a completely new flag nullified the problem

20 hours ago, Alex said:

It takes 24 hours for a timezone update to take effect. Are you still having the issue over 24 hours later?

I was told that day change in test server happens every 2 hours? Can you confirm this? Also if that were the case, then I'm still having an issue since I'm only receiving day change after 24 hours just like in the live server.

Missile strike against maxed military did not deduct the improvements' worth of that military unit.

Considering the sheer bulk of massively imbalancing bugs, I really think there shouldn't be any awards for this tourney.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

• Village unfeatured and unpinned this topic