Test Server Bugs - REPORT HERE

Alex

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Hun Sen said:

So I went to my wars section and It said that I was being randomly screened by the anti robot thingy and it kept reloading. Please fix this asap.

17 hours ago, Zeroth said:

Recently I've been mass raiding for loot, but now I can't access my wars. I cant complete the whats supposed to be the Are You Human captcha, It breaks the war page and constantly reloads a blank page. I can't finish the wars I'm in.

8DD83353-255B-4947-A8BA-86E5396CE7EF.jpeg

2B86E7DD-B4AF-4F27-BFB5-C9EF67A25A6E.jpeg

6 hours ago, Hun Sen said:

Same problem.

6 hours ago, Luryy said:

Everyone has the prob

Fixed now!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 3 weeks later...

Please disregard as I decided to delete my nation.  Sorry for the trouble

nation not powering after replenishing fuel and $$$ 
https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3247

leaving alliance doesn't seem to work either as I'm still in the alliance even though:

02/05 11:36 pm

You unlocked an achievement: To The Farm (Disband an alliance)

Edited by Eric the Red II
deleted nation

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ground battles don't work. Whenever I launch an attack, the after battle report does show up, but when I return to the war page, my opponent's resistance nor my MAPs have changed. This only applies to ground battles, as I was able to airstrike just fine.

• Like 1

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Changeup said:

Import tool does not allow for 5 drydocks.image.png.8745ebcdffa2da9535e241628e237f48.pngimage.thumb.png.6c1cb06a9e481983f7930e82dcc32b71.png

Thanks, this should be fixed now.

• Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
13 hours ago, AntMan said:

Military buys resets every 30mins

Every 30 minutes? Or on your daily reset time, and at your daily reset time + 30 minutes?

In any case, I've fixed it now so that it shouldn't happen at the 30 minute mark.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
16 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Ground battles don't work. Whenever I launch an attack, the after battle report does show up, but when I return to the war page, my opponent's resistance nor my MAPs have changed. This only applies to ground battles, as I was able to airstrike just fine.

I think this should be fixed now, we'll see when the tournament starts.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Can't edit alliance: https://test.politicsandwar.com/alliance/edit/id=743

You received the following errors:

You did not enter a valid URL for your alliance flag image.

Try again

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

I'm getting a 404 when I execute a ground attack. I think specifically when I have ground control.

War link: https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=119999

I was able to do one ground attack, get GC, now I get a 404 when trying to ground attack.

It does show a results screen, but does not actually do anything and the actual request 404'd.

Edited by Alcyr
  • Upvote 1

Nation: https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4504

When I have ground control and try to perform another ground attack, it shows the result screen but it has no effect in reality. When you return back to the war screen, it still shows you have 3 military points remaining as if you never performed the attack.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alex said:

Every 30 minutes? Or on your daily reset time, and at your daily reset time + 30 minutes?

In any case, I've fixed it now so that it shouldn't happen at the 30 minute mark.

Updates now happen every reset+2 hours
We started with 3 turns of beige
People who started at first somehow got 2 buys
GC still grounds planes
Edit Alliance and Edit Nation throws "Invalid Flag URL" when the option is set at Use Current Flag for the flag

Ground Attacks do not always work. You effect the attacks, you have i.e. an Immense Triumph and then returning to the War Page things remain unchanged. It is ok if then you run an Airstrike Attack, then things change normally.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AlexandrosoMegas said:

Ground Attacks do not always work. You effect the attacks, you have i.e. an Immense Triumph and then returning to the War Page things remain unchanged. It is ok if then you run an Airstrike Attack, then things change normally.

I am having this same problem however even after I run an airstrike I cannot run a ground attack. I get the results but it does not take my MAPs nor does it show up in the war timeline. The specific war I am having this problem on is https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=119990

• Like 1

gg-fu-banner.png

14 hours ago, Alex said:

I think this should be fixed now, we'll see when the tournament starts.

DvECLZh.png

npgsYGx.png

HQhB7lf.png

wvpHQJX.png

Nothing happened. No losses were given to either side, I received no money, he received no damage and he didn't lose any resistence. :(

• Upvote 1

• Village unfeatured and unpinned this topic