Test Server Bugs - REPORT HERE

Alex

I seem to have encountered an issue. I created a nation of the Test Server on the first of the month and encountered issues with 0 cities and what not. Well when I returned to the Test Server to check up on my nation, I was unable to log in. Tried a few attempts and couldn't get in so I chalked it up to Test Server weirdness.

Well today, I tried to log in and it made me a new account only that when I went to re-found my nation (under the assumption it had been removed for some reason) that Velorum (my nation) already existed. I have no option to access to a nation screen despite using the same account from when I signed up originally and when I try to create a nation it says my nation already exists. I know it isn't someone else because I made it the first time around.

@Alex

Buying a new city (22) is glitched it took all my money. 

I tried to buy 22nd city and it glitched and just told me you have 21 cities then I tried it again and noticed it took my money twice.  [ $506,450,000 ]

On 11/16/2019 at 7:09 PM, Alpha Pig said:

not related to bugs but why is everyone attacking me? ?

stop being inactive XP 

Also, @Alex Ground atks don't work and the new missile project can only produce 1 per day. 

• Like 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

• Administrators
On 11/14/2019 at 11:58 PM, Hassan said:

https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3369
I tested it on my post recent war with  Alpha Dog. But none of the wars can do ground attacks so I think it's an issue with Ground attacks and not just who I'm warring with, since other players have experienced the same problem and none of my wars can do ground attacks.

Thanks! Testing on your nation I believe I was able to properly debug the issue.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:55 PM, Eric the Red II said:

My GAs have no affect on the war, or mine or target's nations
https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=115540

That issue should be fixed now, please let me know if it's not.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:10 PM, MonkeyDLegend said:

stop being inactive XP 

Also, @Alex Ground atks don't work and the new missile project can only produce 1 per day. 

Ground battle issue should be fixed, I am going to check out the space program project bug.

• Like 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 11/18/2019 at 2:10 PM, MonkeyDLegend said:

the new missile project can only produce 1 per day. 

I believe I have this fixed now. Please let me know if you run into future issues.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

14 hours ago, Alex said:

I believe I have this fixed now. Please let me know if you run into future issues.

You successfully manufactured 2 missile(s) at a cost of $300,000.00, 100.00 aluminum, 75.00 gasoline, and 75.00 munitions.

it works now :D

Edit: ground atks work now.

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
luffyt$forum.gif

14 hours ago, Alex said:

9 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

You successfully manufactured 2 missile(s) at a cost of $300,000.00, 100.00 aluminum, 75.00 gasoline, and 75.00 munitions.

it works now :D

Edit: ground atks work now. 

Bug: can manufacture 3 missiles daily: You successfully manufactured 1 missile(s) at a cost of $150,000.00, 100.00 aluminum, 75.00 gasoline, and 75.00 munitions.
~sorry for double post
Edit: cost for for 2 missiles is wrong.

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
luffyt$forum.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to beige this cat (https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3243) but whenever I do an attack on him at 7 resistance, the bar at the top disappears and even though I get a message about the attack being successful, I don't get a message about winning the war and when I go to a different screen it's like the attack never happened.

Ceterum censeo Arrghinem esse delendam

(Furthermore, I consider that Arrgh must be destroyed)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 12/3/2019 at 9:45 AM, Alpha Pig said:

I'm trying to beige this cat (https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3243) but whenever I do an attack on him at 7 resistance, the bar at the top disappears and even though I get a message about the attack being successful, I don't get a message about winning the war and when I go to a different screen it's like the attack never happened.

What type of attack were you trying to do to finish the war?

On 11/29/2019 at 6:02 PM, CitrusK said:

uVPfTVs.png

I just wanted to happily engage in some warring, but uh, blank page. (War wasn't declared, either). 

I believe this issue is now fixed. Please let me know if you experience it again.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:43 AM, MonkeyDLegend said:

Bug: can manufacture 3 missiles daily: You successfully manufactured 1 missile(s) at a cost of $150,000.00, 100.00 aluminum, 75.00 gasoline, and 75.00 munitions.
~sorry for double post
Edit: cost for for 2 missiles is wrong.

I believe that these issues have now been corrected, thank you.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 12/9/2019 at 5:57 AM, Alpha Pig said:

https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=116029

This war timeline has Dawn of Redneck beating me

But he never actually beat me

Pls

Fix

I'm not sure why this happened. Please let me know if you experience this again.

Forums Rules | Game Link

13 hours ago, Alex said:

I'm not sure why this happened. Please let me know if you experience this again.

I didn't experience that specific type of error again, but I am experiencing the error where I can't finish out wars again, and in addition, I'm getting a broken MySQL query at the bottom of the page, like this:

lnT9twX.png

This happens for any type of attack I try.

Ceterum censeo Arrghinem esse delendam

(Furthermore, I consider that Arrgh must be destroyed)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Alpha Pig said:

I didn't experience that specific type of error again, but I am experiencing the error where I can't finish out wars again, and in addition, I'm getting a broken MySQL query at the bottom of the page, like this:

lnT9twX.png

This happens for any type of attack I try.

Sorry about that, I had configured that for debugging and it should be removed now.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 12/19/2019 at 10:27 AM, Luryy said:

The text after you finish a war is fixed but every time I attack or finish a war it’s does nothing to resistance.

https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=116220

it that for all of my wars

I believe that this issue is fixed now. Will you please let me know if you experience this bug again?

• Haha 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 1/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, Aleksandar said:

Can't see new policies when i update them, and the rating stays at Moderate, any solution?

Did you read the text (blue paragraph) at the top of the policies page?

Forums Rules | Game Link

Recently I've been mass raiding for loot, but now I can't access my wars. I cant complete the whats supposed to be the Are You Human captcha, It breaks the war page and constantly reloads a blank page. I can't finish the wars I'm in.

8DD83353-255B-4947-A8BA-86E5396CE7EF.jpeg

2B86E7DD-B4AF-4F27-BFB5-C9EF67A25A6E.jpeg

• Village unfeatured and unpinned this topic