Wholesome VVarfare

Guest Epi

Well you're not wrong about kittens being wholesome. On that note here's a message to our brethren at OWR and the homeless Empyreans:

f15.jpg

Edited by Daveth
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

15 hours ago, Epi said:

cats-banner.png

Wholesome VVarfare

What's the most wholesome thing you've seen or experienced this war.
And what about your enemies still makes yah smile.

Meep: My nation's Ruby themed and I declared war on General Ironwood of Ming Empire for 'Rwby Season 7: Invasion of Atlas'. I otherwise noticed the United States of America declare war on Iraq for 'Oil', xD.

Also because this kinda doesn't matter anymore, i noticed this random 0.5 score nation really early in the war with an alliance, so i posted in the coalition chat "This belong to anyone", 72 hours later "Sheepy might wanna investigate", nation gets banned and 20-30% of the bank deleted, apparently it was their main one. "So sheepy, out of curiosity who's bank did i report", "OWR", "... time to delete that coalition message real quick".

As for opponents, hm, the forums always seem so sour but engaging. All the arguments on discord seem so kindly by comparison, reminds me of these cats. Now that i think about it, Akuryo's VC personality and Elijah being loud have made me smile.

So what about you guys?

Also, a moment of silence since it seems Empyrea / Roz Wei disbanded. https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1742 

I haven't been around much but I do have to say - I can trash Akuryo on these forums and laugh for hours with his responses back (in IC context of course) but listen to that man talk for most my shift on VC.

Elijah is alright too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I haven't been around much but I do have to say - I can trash Akuryo on these forums and laugh for hours with his responses back (in IC context of course) but listen to that man talk for most my shift on VC.

Elijah is alright too.

You smell bad and your weight is of excessive margins for your height and your family finds your accomplishments inadequate.

Good day sir!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

You smell bad and your weight is of excessive margins for your height and your family finds your accomplishments inadequate.

Good day sir!

❤️ You can't stop my love for your voice with your harsh and incorrect words.

XD 

Epi is right, that moment when a RWBY themed nation attacked ATLAS itself was also one of the most wholesome moments for me in this WR-destroying, attritional crapfest! Glad I won that particular battle, at least. Makes me want to join camelot after the rebuild but don't tell my superiors! ?

• Upvote 1