An apology letter to the Knights Radiant

Herb

As many of you may already have read this earlier post of mine,

It has gained quite some friction and as instructed by my government officials, I am officially giving my apologies to The Knights Radiant, and take back all of my words, and will indeed not post spy attacks to their nations. I would like also like to apologize a TKR nation "Akash" for doing a spy ops against their nation and violating their sovereignty as I wrongfully destroyed 1 infrastructure from them.

Edit: I also declare my nation to have freedom of religion. Disregard what I said about islam in the last post.

Edit 2: I would also like to add that there is no state of war between me and The Knights Radiant anymore.

TL;DR Sorry TKR, won't happen again.

download.png

Edited by Herb
Added edit 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

That was a quick turn around.

I have been instructed by my government officials to issue an apology statement and I respect their word. I am sorry for any harm I may have caused to any parties.

16 minutes ago, Maeve Thieves said:

Oh looks like it was insignificant and irrelevant after all.

It did receive over 1000 views under 24 hours, wasn't expecting it to get that big...

Come on guy, where's your spirit? Don't give up just yet. Here, I'll help

@Nizam Adrienne  You don't frighten us, Orange pig-dogs! ---Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Adrienne-Queen, you and all your silly Radiant knnnniggets. Thppppt!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

No one really apologies for anything, P&W ain't all Sunshine, Rainbows and peace loving hippies, it's all a Dystopian Toxic game full of selfish kind of people who only care for themselves over a game that Isn't real, Our Nations aren't real, Our Alliances aren't real, we're all here just to bicker back & forth snd ruin friendships and sling mud like actual politicians in the U.S Congress on a school playground with toxic rain flowing down to the ground.

this guy gets it

8 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

No one really apologies for anything, P&W ain't all Sunshine, Rainbows and peace loving hippies, it's all a Dystopian Toxic game full of selfish kind of people who only care for themselves over a game that Isn't real, Our Nations aren't real, Our Alliances aren't real, we're all here just to bicker back & forth and ruin friendships and sling mud like actual politicians in the U.S Congress on a school playground with toxic rain flowing down to the ground.

im only mad he posted in alliance affairs and not orbis central

• Upvote 1

Guest Viva Miriya
5 hours ago, Herb said:

As many of you may already have read this earlier post of mine,

It has gained quite some friction and as instructed by my government officials, I am officially giving my apologies to The Knights Radiant, and take back all of my words, and will indeed not post spy attacks to their nations. I would like also like to apologize a TKR nation "Akash" for doing a spy ops against their nation and violating their sovereignty as I wrongfully destroyed 1 infrastructure from them.

Edit: I also declare my nation to have freedom of religion. Disregard what I said about islam in the last post.

Edit 2: I would also like to add that there is no state of war between me and The Knights Radiant anymore.

TL;DR Sorry TKR, won't happen again.

download.png

SMDFTB OP

3 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

No one really apologies for anything, P&W ain't all Sunshine, Rainbows and peace loving hippies, it's all a Dystopian Toxic game full of selfish kind of people who only care for themselves over a game that Isn't real, Our Nations aren't real, Our Alliances aren't real, we're all here just to bicker back & forth and ruin friendships and sling mud like actual politicians in the U.S Congress on a school playground with toxic rain flowing down to the ground.

Lol