No Nuke November and Possible Peace (?)

ReadingChicken

Most of us agree the war has gone on for too long. Some us don’t. However, we can all agree on one thing:

Radiation is too dang high!

Therefore, I propose that for 1 month (or at least 2 weeks), during the month of November, we detonate 0 nukes. Missiles? Fine. The rest of the war? Fine. No nukes would decrease radiation, increase food production, and decrease food prices, making food cheaper. No nukes means less infra damage, so the war would be easier to recuperate from (except it’s been going on for literal in-game years).

This would all be voluntary, of course, but unless we all pitch in, we’d just be letting our enemies use nukes on us without being able to attack them. So, we need to *all* get in on this ~~meme~~ cause, help out the world, and have a bit of a breather from the longest war in history ~~and get the biggest meme of the year award~~.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

13 minutes ago, DivineCoffeeBinge said:

I would like to instead propose Nine Million Nuke November where we try to reach the magic total of 9,000,000 nukes detonated and make everyone starve

I think my proposal has a better chance of success

i'll eat a kiwi fruit if we can reach 9 mil.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:43 PM, ChloeJessica said:

hey there hassan would you care to explain this

unknown.png

Yes, I forgot to factor idiots like you in my decision when I decided to put that on my nation page. Apologies!

EDIT: Btw, you wouldn't be the GOON guy who's attacking me right now, eh?

Edited by Hassan

6 hours ago, Hassan said:

Yes, I forgot to factor idiots like you in my decision when I decided to put that on my nation page. Apologies!

EDIT: Btw, you wouldn't be the GOON guy who's attacking me right now, eh?

as a matter of fact, no, but i am eagerly awaiting my turn to do so

7 minutes ago, ChloeJessica said:

as a matter of fact, no, but i am eagerly awaiting my turn to do so

Ohh nice looking forward to your visit, mate. And also looking forward to the next person to report me for faking vacation mode. ?