The Knights Radiant is a bad alliance. (READ APOLOGY LETTER)

Herb

3 hours ago, Will said:

And with that one sentence, kt has been summoned aylmao

Every Catholic member of PnW: *I am been summoned*

Every Islamic member of PnW: *I have been summoned*

Me: *pulls out popcorn and watches the show*

3 hours ago, Herb said:

It's not a shitpost, if we're talking about shit why don't we talk about that nova riata flag hanging under your name.
TKR has made me lose 2 nations, which both had over 10 cities, it's pretty big..

1. 10 cities isn’t big. I have 10 cities and I don’t consider myself relevant.

2. There’s this thing called getting help. Almost every alliance has enemies; TKR is no different. Just hook up with them and I’m sure they’ll help.

3. This is the Internet, dominion of the Edgy Twelve-Year Old. Of course people will be telling you to oof yourself in the oof. You just ignore them or say ‘no u’.

4. A single nation cannot stand against an entire alliance (excepting Fraggle v. an extremely small micro, ofc). The only way to win this would be to (a see #2 or (b attack them on their Discord server by pinging them with Hassan.

2 hours ago, ChloeJessica said:

i feel like this is the best burn that could possibly have happened

It is, I have to agree with The Meat (who has the high ground).

5 hours ago, Herb said:

I am declaring war on The Knights Radiant on behalf of my nation as they suck. I will send espionage attacks to their stupid nations every day from now on. We will send you to wither in the fiery flames of hell and claim the holy lands for Muhammed!

Edit: Upvote if you agree with me! Let's voteshame TKR for all the misery they've caused on P&W.

Edit 2: Let me further elaborate. This is not a troll post. TKR has caused me to reroll twice, they've caused mental anguish to me by telling me that I should kill my self and they've been very rude to me for my entire existance in P&W for absolutely no reason. Whenever I get the chance to cause the harm from now on, it will be done. TKR will fall!

Wait, i think i have seen this before....

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Herb said:

Look what I did to akash, your #2 biggest nation, take that stupid heads. http://prntscr.com/pnq1di

Who's next?

@HerbWhy would you destroy 1.00 infra in a city? How cruel can you possibly be? Poor TKR, how will they ever recover from such destruction.

5 hours ago, ReadingChicken said:

attack them on their Discord server by pinging them with Hassan.

If you think someone who wasted half a million bucks on destroying 1 infra on an already destroyed nation of TKR is a good fit for my pinging squad, then I don't know where you lost so many brain cells.

By the way, does anyone else think that Herb deserves the "Most damaging spy op" Award for destroying that precious 1infra? 

Edited by Hassan
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Herb said:

they've caused mental anguish to me by telling me that I should kill my self and they've been very rude to me for my entire existance in P&W for absolutely no reason. 

Which of our members said that?

Also i am asking under the assumption that it happened without provocation.

mlem.png

You know, I'd have believed you if you had said something like BK, KT, whatever alliance Shifty is in, TGH, Acadia, or whatever alliance that currently has kosmokenny's attention.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hassan said:

@HerbWhy would you destroy 1.00 infra in a city? How cruel can you possibly be? Poor TKR, how will they ever recover from such destruction.

If you think someone who wasted half a million bucks on destroying 1 infra on an already destroyed nation of TKR is a good fit for my pinging squad, then I don't know where you lost so many brain cells.

By the way, does anyone else think that Herb deserves the "Most damaging spy op" Award for destroying that precious 1infra? 

Not sure anything he posts after that can convince me this isn't a joke with how insignificant that is damage wise, while still counting toward the total useful spy ops which could potentially be done in a day. lol

• Herb changed the title to The Knights Radiant is a bad alliance. (READ APOLOGY LETTER)
2 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Haha, very funny. Also here's the definition of the word fruitbowl https://truecapitalist.miraheze.org/wiki/Fruitbowl if you were wondering.

oof. Well, let me just put that in my folder of learned vernacular of not to use and file it under learned my lesson there.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png