The Knights Radiant is a bad alliance. (READ APOLOGY LETTER)

Herb

"With the Orbis's oil supply starting to dry out, latest studies suggested that antarctica was Orbis's biggest remaining natural oil supply, thus Herb established an oil rig company in the freezing waters of antarctica.

O.W.R.A.C (Orbis's Worst & Rudest Alliances Championship)

#1 Farkistan
#2 Knights Templar"

Man TKR, he didn't even list you in his OWRAC. Went straight to the war dec. Better watch out.
0df16f3780cd99ae89913864948774a89b7e354e

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

7 minutes ago, Herb said:

Communist Union of Brittany

Never heard of you. Can't find it anywhere either. I mean mate if you're serious about it then you're obviouslly pissed off and hurt about something. I get it, it is important to you. And I wish you well. But from our stand point what ever it was, it was just another day in our books ?‍♂️ Much like this. 

Edited by alyster

That

3 minutes ago, Comrade Marx said:

We already defeated TKR. You're just taking unfair advantage of them while they're down for personal gain. Shame on you. 

4 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

"With the Orbis's oil supply starting to dry out, latest studies suggested that antarctica was Orbis's biggest remaining natural oil supply, thus Herb established an oil rig company in the freezing waters of antarctica.

O.W.R.A.C (Orbis's Worst & Rudest Alliances Championship)

#1 Farkistan
#2 Knights Templar"

Man TKR, he didn't even list you in his OWRAC. Went straight to the war dec. Better watch out.
0df16f3780cd99ae89913864948774a89b7e354e

That's forged, I have TKR there.

Just now, BowShot118 said:

This has gotten a lot of attention for a shitpost lol

It's not a shitpost, if we're talking about shit why don't we talk about that nova riata flag hanging under your name.
TKR has made me lose 2 nations, which both had over 10 cities, it's pretty big..

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Herb said:

It's not a shitpost, if we're talking about shit why don't we talk about that nova riata flag hanging under your name.
TKR has made me lose 2 nations, which both had over 10 cities, it's pretty big..

How did they make you lose them? Might as well try to explain yourself a little better if doing all this.

1 minute ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Ohh, You're right. You added it. Glad I could be of service
One.PNG
Two.PNG

I see that you're adept at the art of editing photos. Good job but you're not fooling my eyes.

Just now, Herb said:

I see that you're adept at the art of editing photos. Good job but you're not fooling my eyes.

Or well not even editing photos, you can literally just edit the chrome website with the inspect thing. Changing text n stuff....

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

How did they make you lose them? Might as well try to explain yourself a little better if doing all this.

Basically grinded them to dust and repeating it after i came out of beige until I left...

2 minutes ago, Herb said:

Or well not even editing photos, you can literally just edit the chrome website with the inspect thing. Changing text n stuff....

Basically grinded them to dust and repeating it after i came out of beige until I left...

So you were a quitter & joined an alliance which wasn't; seems you just weren't a good fit.

Edit: Or were you attacking them until you quit? Why?

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

1 minute ago, Herb said:

Or well, you can be my god now just do the thing with the inspect thing. Changing my outlook on life n stuff....

Yes. Fear me. The master of all internet. I can change anything in a firefox browser to bend it to my whim.

• Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

6 minutes ago, Herb said:

Look what I did to akash, your #2 biggest nation, take that stupid heads. http://prntscr.com/pnq1di

Who's next?

XkfqHq9.gif

If you're willing to commit such atrocities to The Knights Radiant, I can only imagine what you'll do to Fark. 

o2HCDTX.png

Perhaps two infra on their top nation? No, nobody could possibly be that cruel.

xzhPlEh.png?1

10 minutes ago, ChloeJessica said:

i for one am mad that GOONS isn't on that list

Goons? Is that some sort of a micro alliance, never heard of them. Besides, the bad guys don't come here wanting their reputation, they just have it and embrace it.

Something, something, something.  "Orange Man bad."  Something something something.  "I cant hack it in PnW."  Get in line we will get to you when we can.  There's plenty of other's that actually matter in front of you that dont like us as well.  Wait your turn.

28 minutes ago, Changeup said:

I hope you do as well against us as you did against Arrgh. 

This after he was in Arrgh.

Edited by Wizel16

1 hour ago, Herb said:

Edit 2: Let me further elaborate. This is not a troll post. TKR has caused me to reroll twice, they've caused mental anguish to me by telling me that I should kill my self and they've been very rude to me for my entire existance in P&W for absolutely no reason. Whenever I get the chance to cause the harm from now on, it will be done. TKR will fall!

V92Ej1Q.png

• Haha 1

• Herb changed the title to The Knights Radiant is a bad alliance. (READ APOLOGY LETTER)