So who's on who side

Wendell

>Deulos makes more excellent points

So, this is what the war has brought us down to. Deulos asking insightful and relevant questions, and the sanctity of the "unbiased" stats thrown not merely into question but outright turned into useless trash by NPO's rampant ally-fricking.

Seems we'll have to return to accounting our own stats, and shame on all of us for beliving Frawley could be trusted even with otherwise documentable facts.

• Downvote 8

Guest Frawley
18 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

So, this is what the war has brought us down to. Deulos asking insightful and relevant questions, and the sanctity of the "unbiased" stats thrown not merely into question but outright turned into useless trash by NPO's rampant ally-fricking.

Seems we'll have to return to accounting our own stats, and shame on all of us for beliving Frawley could be trusted even with otherwise documentable facts.

Are you kidding. 

I'm being killed by work atm and have not had time. I'll try to get rid of MC this weekend but its some random single war that got marked as Dial up and I need to understand why buy looking at the code before i just remove it. Otherwise it might happen again. 

1 hour ago, Gatorcock said:

“Ask Frawley”

I figure asking Frawley the first time around to NOT place us as a part of KETOG wasn’t enough? 

And you will note that with the exception of the buggy war, you have an entirely different conflict setup. 

Guest San Fortunado
2 hours ago, Of The Flies said:

If you feel like Frawley's stats are biased or inaccurate, you are more than welcome to create your own database.

Though I doubt most of the complainers are competent enough to program the time on a microwave.

Here we have a GOONS member in its natural state, failing to see the irony in its own statements.

2 hours ago, San Fortunado said:

Here we have a GOONS member in its natural state, failing to see the irony in its own statements.

Is this supposed to make sense or something? Are you just quoting random Goons and calling whatever they say ironic? 

2 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Stop being so ironic about this. 

I'm trying! It doesn't help that apparently the meaning of the word has changed!

Is he trying to say I'm bad at programming?

Is it a cry for help? Does he need someone to set the time on his microwave?

The world may never know.

1 hour ago, Of The Flies said:

I'm trying! It doesn't help that apparently the meaning of the word has changed!

Is he trying to say I'm bad at programming?

Is it a cry for help? Does he need someone to set the time on his microwave?

The world may never know.

You just don't understand irony

Consider rain on your wedding day

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, ChloeJessica said:

ill tell you one thing, Deulos

nobody's on your side

So I'll write you down as "typical salty Roqbot" that spawns automatically on my posts.

Edited by Deulos
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Of The Flies said:

If you feel like Frawley's stats are biased or inaccurate, you are more than welcome to create your own database.

Though I doubt most of the complainers are competent enough to program the time on a microwave.

Facts are facts, and you may have underestimated some of the other people abilities in the game. Frawley and Comrads LLC aren't the only ones that know how to code in the entire universe?.

such a small mind

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Facts are facts, and you may have underestimated some of the other people abilities in the game. Frawley and Comrads LLC aren't the only ones that know how to code in the entire universe?.

such a small mind

Then make a “correct” stats site. Let’s see it. 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

such a small mind

Cool, do it then.

Or would you rather sit here and whine about biased stats.

Maybe you'd prefer the term lazy then, rather than incompetent?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Of The Flies said:

Cool, do it then.

Or would you rather sit here and whine about biased stats.

Maybe you'd prefer the term lazy then, rather than incompetent?

What about there are over three billion people in the world and someone other than me knows how to code, dunce.

4 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Then make a “correct” stats site. Let’s see it. 

Well what are you waiting for?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Deulos said:

What about there are over three billion people in the world and someone other than me knows how to code, dunce.

That's cool. Stop complaining about the community contributions of someone else then and put your 3 billion people to work making your new unbiased stats site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ffs, do you guys not remember the clusterfrick of stats we had before Frawley & co made their voluntary project? Stats were all over the place, incorrect and biased. With this amount of data some mistakes are bound to happen, but it's the closest to perfection we'll ever get to. Instead of this kind of treatment, lets be thankful for what they made and not throw shit at members of this community that are voluntarily putting their hours into something that benefits all the players. If you have grievances, report mistakes you believe exist but god damn, be respectful about it and I'm sure they'll address your complaints when they're able.

Edited by Theomer
  • Upvote 6

Guest PhantomThiefB
On 10/24/2019 at 5:28 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Shame on you for even considering Frawley to be doing anything dubious with the stat's page. He works hard to maintain it, I'd love to see you try to do better. Absolutely disrespectful smh. 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:30 PM, Gatorcock said:

“Ask Frawley”

I figure asking Frawley the first time around to NOT place us as a part of KETOG wasn’t enough? 

Last I recall t$ protected TEST and BK raided them? 

We will put you where we feel like because we are winning. 

• Downvote 1