Legal Action

MinesomeMC

Who is the better GP-C  

93 members have voted

1. 1. GPC v. GPWC?

• Guniea Pig Whaling Company (GPWC)
    • Golden Phoenix Coalition (GPC)

As the first alliance to have warred GPWC, ET hereby appoints itself as the Judge over this case. 

Both sides are requested to give their respective views and present their arguments. After hearing, we shall pronounce a judgement that shall be binding on all

• Upvote 1

With all this talk about princesses I would like to point out that the Eurusian government's war against Osea is clearly justified and that Belka absolutely did nothing wrong. Also, Osea must burn for stealing rightful Belkan land.

16 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

As like everyday, I don't recognize GPWC as legitmate alliance. Not only is the alliance just a Tax Farm but they stole Golden Phoenix Coalitions acronym GPC. So we decided to sue GPWC in a totally unbaised court with me as the judge.

The agreement btwn GPC amongst itself is.

1. GPWC will no longer be seen as legitmate alliance (not like it ever was) but rather as an extension of NPO regardless of what Frawley says

2. GPWC will be referred to as jr-NPO or RoqBots. Any alliance who refers to Guniea Pig Whaling Company as GPWC (use of GPWC/RoqBots gets the GPC pass) will also be seen as a RoqBot

3. GPC will have a Valid CB on GPWC and will use it whenever it feels like it. 

4. @George (James T Kirk) will be recognized as the Princess of GPC because why not

5. GPC > GPWC/Roqbots

Tl;Dr - GPC > GPWC (RoqBots)

As much as I don't like NPO or their guinea pig alliance, I find this entire case invalid. It's a conflict of interest to be both the plaintiff and the judge ordering the verdict. Furthermore, you gave no chance to NPO or GPWC to defend themselves before delivering a verdict. As such, your judge powers shall be revoked and you will be disbarred. 

Case dismissed. Bring in the dancing lobsters.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Flanderlion said:

You do know GWP and GWPC are different acronyms right?

Never heard of em. But GPC and GPWC on the other hand are very similar.

1 minute ago, Malleator said:

While we have Minesome in the court room, there's a few years of unpaid child support we have to address. 

Time to go "buy milk"

• Like 2