[POLL] Do You Want Dial Up War to End?

Artifex

[POLL] Do You Want Dial Up War to End?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Dial Up War to end?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/19 at 09:24 AM

4 minutes ago, Godwinson said:

Sad that Coalition A leaders do not have their member's best interests at heart but have some mistaken pride

I see someone's been getting a little too chummy with AK.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

4 minutes ago, Hwan said:

No votes are lying, everyone's bored by now, but what can you do when the "leaders" fail to secure peace? We just have to play along...

I mean personally I'm fine if we're fighting into 2020 or 2021 even, forget the plane gap the one ship gap is what's important...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Yeeep, play along with both coalitions failure in trying to achieve peace is the right thing to do. And we're all bored and annoyed at this long and wasteful war since both coalition leaders cannot think on what to put into the terms for peace but instead having shouting matches for one side to surrender for what? Wanting to have the better military reputation pr whatever the reason is? That's absolute bull honky in just holding onto a permanent war as more alliances slowly give up and users VMing or quit the game via nation delete. 

Peace could be had at any time.

4 minutes ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

? Yep, has been fighting for 3 years, 1st for all unit kills all time, shit I'm a war dodger. 

Exiting a war without getting peace terms and trying to hide under tS' umbrella of protection does sound like dodging the war no? :P 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Exiting a war without getting peace terms and trying to hide under tS' umbrella of protection does sound like dodging the war no? :P 

Has more members from your side than mine.

Edited by BOYCE THE GREAT
I can't !@#$%^& spell.
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

I can see that this war is Permanent since both sides don't know what they want in the terms. Look, we're four months in and almost two trillion dollars in damages to what it feels like World War I for crying out loud since I think that these so called "Peace Talks and Surrender Terms" aren't working due to all leaders from both sides that can't decide on what to do nor want to end it. You can see that no side wants to care for peace and will continue regardless until one of the sides collapse first and then cry for mercy to continue the Peace Talks and give into the surrender terms. For now, this war is Permanent till one of the sides has finally gave up and collapsed.

You're really not adding much to the conversation with your posts. I already know what I want and what Colo B wants, but until such time as KERCHTOGG admits defeat we'll continue this war.

EDIT: And yes I know people are butthurt about it, but you know what you need to do to get out of this predicament. Down-voting or complaining about it on the OWF wont help you. 

Edited by Sphinx
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

You're really not adding much to the conversation with your posts. I already know what I want and what Colo B wants, but until such time as KERCHTOGG admits defeat we'll continue this war.

EDIT: And yes I know people are butthurt about it, but you know what you need to do to get out of this predicament. Down-voting or complaining about it on the OWF wont help you. 

I mean it's not a predicament imo, we can fight until the end of time for all I care, heck if you know what you're doing you can make more money in war then in peace so ?‍♂️

• Like 4

Guest Curufinwe
1 hour ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

I mean it's not a predicament imo, we can fight until the end of time

...or until you find somewhere new to war dodge, anyway.  

3 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Yes, because Aragorn is known for his politeness and chivalry. 

When Legolas told Boromir that Aragorn was his rightful king one who he owes his allegiance to, Aragorn showed a lot of humility in that situation. 

J.R.R. Tolkien > Brandon Sanderson ;,p

Edited by Sphinx
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

I mean it's not a predicament imo, we can fight until the end of time for all I care, heck if you know what you're doing you can make more money in war then in peace so ?‍♂️

Is that why you fled the war and built your infra to whale levels?

6 hours ago, Malleator said:

While I can't help but think a lot of people have voted no in bad faith, such as to maintain a good negotiating position or to suit some other agenda outside being honest, I'm still surprised, "No," has such a high percentage, as I thought truly most would want the war to be ended currently. I suppose I've misjudged, but then again, many of those who voted, "No," do hold some sort of authority in an actively engaged alliance, so maybe I'm correct in my first hunch? Regardless, many reportedly don't want the war to end.

Well, it's not what I was expecting, but so far people seem to want this war to continue.

To those of you who voted, "No," how much longer do you want this war to go on for?

Perhaps I should have specified, "Do you want the war to end right now?" in the question. That was indeed the intent of my question.
Perhaps this will be PnW's first eternal war?
Can such a thing be sustained?
Is that what the people want?

At least until January.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Is that why you fled the war and built your infra to whale levels?

Well then answer this, if we wanted to dodge the war why didn't we just accept you terms? Any war dodger would have accepted those terms.

34 minutes ago, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

Well then answer this, if we wanted to dodge the war why didn't we just accept you terms? Any war dodger would have accepted those terms.

Because you wanted to bake your cake and eat it to? You hedged your bets on t$ protection, and that’s not worth much. 

If we could refrain from playground insults, we'd all be better off. If you want to go back and forth typing, "No u," you can kindly leave the thread.

Thank you Inst and Gudea for answering my question of war length. I wouldn't be surprised if most who voted, "No," shared your desires for the war to only last 1-3 more months.

Edited by Malleator
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love you