Bloody Wars Screen

Guest Frawley

Guest Frawley

Can you please fix the bug where selecting airstrike on the wars screen does nothing. I was hit by Seb while online, and I couldn't get GC pre airstrike because this buggy ass game kept not loading the redirect for the dropdown menu.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Can you please fix the bug where selecting airstrike on the wars screen does nothing. I was hit by Seb while online, and I couldn't get GC pre airstrike because this buggy ass game kept not loading the redirect for the dropdown menu.

pretty sure loads has already reported this, but Alex is busy, he has to add more winter images for people to you.

Guest Frawley
7 hours ago, Blink said:

Re opening the war page fixes this for me. It is frustrating though. 

I refreshed it probably 6-7 times before it loaded the redirect.

There were a couple days where I needed to ask t$ members to send me links to their attack pages for GA/AS/etc so I could directly replace war IDs with data I gathered about myself from the API in order to attack. There should really just be a 3x3 grid of buttons instead of 9 menu options.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

• Administrators

The redirect is handled by javascript through your browser. Personally, I've never had an issue with it, but if you have javascript disabled, or possibly a slow loading connection where it is not loading the javascript right away, you could experience this issue.

What browser are you using? If it worked eventually, presumably you have javascript enabled in your browser? Do you have a slow internet connection? Is it possible you have add-ons/extensions in your browser that are causing some browser elements not to load properly?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

20 hours ago, Alex said:

The redirect is handled by javascript through your browser. Personally, I've never had an issue with it, but if you have javascript disabled, or possibly a slow loading connection where it is not loading the javascript right away, you could experience this issue.

What browser are you using? If it worked eventually, presumably you have javascript enabled in your browser? Do you have a slow internet connection? Is it possible you have add-ons/extensions in your browser that are causing some browser elements not to load properly?

In the end, it turned out that Opera needed an update. There were a few other issues with other sites that had randomly cropped up, and updating the browser fixed all of them.

• Like 1

Le1AjCa.png