Improved bank system

Micchan

We know gov with bank access has a lot of work during war so I was thinking about a new option for alliance banks I call bancomat

Let's use myself as example, I don't want to keep too much on my nation because there's always the risk of beige (or more likely I want to be beiged) so often I have to request both money and resources, then I have to wait until there's someone online who can send things to me, with my bancomat idea is different, I can take from the bank what I need when I need, how?

Bankers know I am a trusted player (I hope I am), they decide to enable for me the bancomat option, they decide I can take from the bank 5M and 2k of every resources, then when I need I just have to accept the transfer, everything or just a part of it

This option is designed for small transactions and therefore should have a low limit like 10M and 5k for resources, this to not make hidding banks too easy

The bank can set the bancomat in various ways:

1) No reset, once I take everything I'm not able to use my bancomat until bank gov enable another one for me

2) Daily reset, if my limit is 5M per day I can take 3 now and for the rest of the day I can can still take 2M, but after 12 turns the reset happens and I can take 5M again

3) Multiple days reset, same as before but the bank gov can set how many days before the reset happens (max 30 days)

4) Deposit based bancomat, my bancomat is enabled with 0 of everything but when I do a bank deposit it goes on my bancomat, then I can take it back when I want (same limits here so if I deposit more money than the bancomat limit 10 are for the bancomat and the rest goes to the bank like a normal deposit)

• Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Or have a system like BK where you do not need any of that, with there system its all automatic, all you need to do is fill in what you want and within seconds its sent even if the bank is asleep, at work or dead.

It is well known that BK back systems does not need the bank to be online, or to even be alive as long as you have been given access to the to the website where the back system is, you can with draw any amount they set you too, now clearly for most of us its illegal but if BK can do it i am sure the rest of us can.