Unread Messages

MinesomeMC

I think a mark all read would also be useful if someone doesn't want to look through really old unread messages to mark those individually; although consider everything worth reading already read. I realize people can use the check boxes, but still think just being to get rid of the unread messages vwith 1 click would be more convenient.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think a mark all read would also be useful if someone doesn't want to look through really old unread messages to mark those individually; although consider everything worth reading already read. I realize people can use the check boxes, but still think just being to get rid of the unread messages vwith 1 click would be more convenient.

I think that feature might already exist if not that should be also implemented 

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

I think that feature might already exist if not that should be also implemented 

Technically could use the check boxes, but if you have more messages than can be shown at once, would still need to go through more than one page checking off all the messages & marking them read. For a long time I had a bunch of unread messages until they auto deleted since I didn’t feel like bothering with it.

1 hour ago, MinesomeMC said:

As someone who runs a recruitment bot 24/7 it is pain to look for unread messages that are from possible applicants, alliance members, or foreign entities. I'd like to propose two possible solutions to this issue.

1. Have Unread Messages on the top until they are marked as read or opened allowing the receiver to easily find the unread messages

Or

2. Allow a search by unread or something similar to allow me to find such emails that haven't being opened or set to read

I completely agree. Perhaps the ability to flag messages might be helpful too?

On 10/19/2019 at 3:32 AM, MinesomeMC said:

As someone who runs a recruitment bot 24/7 

Those are allowed??? 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/