Enable this

zigbigadorlou

• Administrators
On 10/22/2019 at 1:36 PM, Jordan said:

@Alex I would love to know why this was never implemented? Did it cause too many bugs?

There was too much push back at the time so I never went ahead and implemented them.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 10/23/2019 at 6:05 PM, Alex said:

There was too much push back at the time so I never went ahead and implemented them.

Ye everyone constantly is asking for war changes you have them, why not use them

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 10/24/2019 at 2:05 AM, Alex said:

but times have changed, maybe its time to do whats better for the game and not for a bunch of people who dont do anything to help the game to grow

On 10/17/2019 at 12:07 PM, BOYCE THE GREAT said:

I wonder why? It honestly seems like a great improvement to me that would allow for many balanced strats.

People love to have knee-jerk reactions and complain about change.  Almost every significant change faces a lot of push back.  

Edited by Azaghul
GnWq7CW.png

On 10/24/2019 at 3:05 AM, Alex said:

Please implement them. A game like PnW survives by an ever-changing meta imo. 

Opinions are my own.

unknown.png

This idea is real cool and I think Alex should take another look at it.

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

• 6 months later...
Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Pretty sure a few tried before, well more than once to get this added but no go, not sure it will be added now.

@zigbigadorlou how the hell did you find that lmfao. Did you just randomly type it in or something?

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Looks like we need to go code hunting in the game files my dudes.  Those mechanics would be very helpful especially if someone has a bigger military than the other in wars(Which would even out odd of winning instead of todayś system).

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

23 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Looks like we need to go code hunting in the game files my dudes.  Those mechanics would be very helpful especially if someone has a bigger military than the other in wars(Which would even out odd of winning instead of todayś system).

If we are then I'm in as long as we don't get caught lol
JK I won't

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, firedash said:

If we are then I'm in as long as we don't get caught lol
JK I won't

It's not cheating if we don't touch anything we are only looking

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

It's not cheating if we don't touch anything we are only looking

your risking it being made as a rule buddy...

Edited by firedash
GRAMMER
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2020 at 12:52 PM, Corpsman said:

@zigbigadorlou how the hell did you find that lmfao. Did you just randomly type it in or something?

Someone showed it to me. Also, how'd this thread get grave dug.

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

8 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Someone showed it to me. Also, how'd this thread get grave dug.

Magic. Lmao I was looking through Game Suggestions. This looked good.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

• 10 months later...

Yes, please add this, sounds awesome.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

• Wiki Mod

Its literally a concept front end, there is no backend for it to do anything with.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

32 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

Its literally a concep liket front end, there is no backend for it to do anything with.

There's these wonderful things called communication & team work effort. You could definitely use that with your fellow community moderators, by keeping in contact with each other, plus working with each other to build off towards that back end that also can get help from your player base. 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
#mods lazy & ghey

4 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

There's these wonderful things called communication & team work effort. You could definitely use that with your fellow community moderators, by keeping in contact with each other, plus working with each other to build off towards that back end that also can get help from your player base. 

He's saying that it's not coded yet. Mods don't code. The development team codes.

• Upvote 2