peace talks

Utter Nutter

1 hour ago, AkAk said:

So one side admitted defeat days ago.

Has the other side presented their terms yet like they said they would?   

Dude it's only been 2 days (Saturday). Stop trying to make it sound like it's been a week or something ? 

Let them negotiate and work it out now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Singha said:

Dude it's only been 2 days (Saturday). Stop trying to make it sound like it's been a week or something ? 

So terms for peace have been revealed?  I would think two days would be plenty of time to know what they're asking for.  Assuming they're negotiating in good faith.  Which is probably a massive assumption.  

1 hour ago, Singha said:

There's no negotiation going on.

22 minutes ago, AkAk said:

So terms for peace have been revealed?  I would think two days would be plenty of time to know what they're asking for.  Assuming they're negotiating in good faith.  Which is probably a massive assumption.  

Terms have not been revealed. Contact has been minimal despite structural inquiries.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

On 11/4/2019 at 10:11 PM, Singha said:

So...tomorrow it will have been a week. Have terms been presented? Without terms it’s impossible to negotiate.

10 minutes ago, Batavus said:

So...tomorrow it will have been a week. Have terms been presented? Without terms it’s impossible to negotiate.

Now you can say it's been days since the announcement of surrender.

Don't start saying it's been weeks when it's only been a week since the big announcement. 

27 minutes ago, Singha said:

Now you can say it's been days since the announcement of surrender.

Don't start saying it's been weeks when it's only been a week since the big announcement. 

Last time you said “stop trying to make it sound like it’s been a week”. Well, by tomorrow it has been a week. I didn’t say “weeks” as you can read.

The whole argument was that peace terms would be presented once a first term, “admit defeat”, was accepted as part of the final deal. Than further peace terms would be presented. Yet strangely enough, even though “admit defeat” has been accepted as a first term, no further peace terms seem to have been presented. It’s oddly silent. No response by Coalition B to “the big announcement” by Coalition A. That’s odd.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Batavus said:

Last time you said “stop trying to make it sound like it’s been a week”. Well, by tomorrow it has been a week. I didn’t say “weeks” as you can read.

The whole argument was that peace terms would be presented once a first term, “admit defeat”, was accepted as part of the final deal. Than further peace terms would be presented. Yet strangely enough, even though “admit defeat” has been accepted as a first term, no further peace terms seem to have been presented. It’s oddly silent. No response by Coalition B to “the big announcement” by Coalition A. That’s odd.

Maybe they feel like they’ve just got started with Carthago/OWR or having trouble coming together on terms some don’t think to lenient & others to punitive? They probably should have thought about it ahead of time, although when said negotiation can begin & coming up with terms before that is to much hassle; it’s not all that unexpected it’d turn out like this.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 7:58 PM, Buorhann said:

anyone know who runs that npowned war stats page? just curious because my nation when I look at war stats for it shows me in an alliance that dissolved months ago and I have been in a couple alliances since then, plus it isnt updating my finished wars, shows them still ongoing https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/nation/51519