peace talks

Utter Nutter

I want some answers. Why are you posting this when you've been relaxing comfortably in VM a good chunk of the war?

Someone from Chaos/KETOG who has had nonstop war for 5 months should be posting this.

Edited by Changeup
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

Both sides should just declare victory and forge sign each others names and signatures on their own peace terms.

Problem solved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Singha
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

According to One And A Half Men or whatever the show is called, all that is needed for peace talks to begin is for KERTOG and CHAOS to admit defeat, and surrender, then people will begin discussing peace.

!@#$ we ain't surrendering 

Need BK to disband and then everyone vs NPO and the Guinea pigs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Hey leaders of Chaos/Kertog/Synsphere, I'm head milcom of coalition B, please PM me your juiciest surrender offers ;)

(note: not actually head anything of coalition B )

Edited by JT Jag
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

28 minutes ago, Seb said:

dude, what does that even mean? accept a term before you send the actual terms?

Col B needs to give a list of terms whatever they may be. Add non negotiable surrender if you want to, but put something forth.

It's a process so ridiculous only BK or NPO could come up with and insist on it.  BK was stubborn about wanting ridiculous terms when we were allied with them too.

GnWq7CW.png

Honestly wouldn't mind if npo and t$ disbanded. They're to op and also the reason the war has dragged on this long. I think most smaller alliances on both sides could live with that (excluding protectorates of course).

• Haha 2

Anti-Memes has spent the past several months saying that they didn't lose because of stats so there's no point in us even bothering to write terms rn. Until they agree that they have in fact lost and have lost for months and they've been lying to their members about the state of the war  why should we waste our time?  The only thing anyone has to lose is Anti-memes membership.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

My members are perfectly happy whatever do you mean

Your members may be happy, but your also not apart of the war. At least not a significant part. Ollys point is valid, long drawn out wars like this arent good for the game. I think we can all agree that we like this game and we dont want it to become a joke. I'm not apart of the war either, and it's still tiring to have it last this long.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tarroc said:

According to One And A Half Men or whatever the show is called, all that is needed for peace talks to begin is for KERTOG and CHAOS to admit defeat, and surrender, then people will begin discussing peace.

You wish ahahhaha

My wishes are simple, Iwant what everyone wants. You may call me a pixel hugger, but deep down you know you agree with me, I want peace! 

Said no one with any sense of autism! 

What I really want is far better, for the war to be over by A Christmas, To kill some Guinea Pigs, a small serving of frys and to successfully take NPO bank. this is a simple request, a request I'm sure we all can relate to. 

2 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

Your members may be happy, but your also not apart of the war. At least not a significant part. Ollys point is valid, long drawn out wars like this arent good for the game. I think we can all agree that we like this game and we dont want it to become a joke. I'm not apart of the war either, and it's still tiring to have it last this long.

All seriousness I was a member of the war earlier and I lost 30+ members who quit the game so I don't think the war is important and should stop but I don't think it will be as easy as making this forum post 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Seb said:

dude, what does that even mean? accept a term before you send the actual terms?

Col B needs to give a list of terms whatever they may be. Add non negotiable surrender if you want to, but put something forth.

I don't decide anything, I'm not in gov. From what I heard though, it's that defeat is admitted, but the terms can be negotiated beyond that. Admission of defeat in the war does not mean accepting all of the terms of peace, from what was being said. As I said though, I'm not gov, I can't speak for BK's official position, and I don't know the exact details of anything.

2 hours ago, Sir Sandro said:

You wish ahahhaha

Not to be disrespectful, but this war isn't going to end with a victory for your side. TKR is down below 100K score, and has taken over a quarter of a trillion damage since the beginning of Knightfall. This war can go on forever and ever practically for both sides, and I imagine people on your side will quit the game and leave your alliances before people on our side get so bored that they give up on the war and accept a white peace. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This game is called Politics and War

50% politics and 50% war

Politics are based on rules players agree to follow to make the game interesting and dynamic, once you start breaking those rules multiple times, and you are the biggest and most relevant entity in the game you can cause a fracture, if players don't trust other players politics are dead you are left with war only (if you are a pixelhugger in the fark sphere not even that)

Ending the war will kill the game because there's nothing to do after this

• Downvote 1