peace talks

Utter Nutter

Guest San Fortunado

I want all the big bois on each side to disband, and for NPO to stop bringing their trash from other games onto here. 

I think that's what everyone deserves.

Just now, Sir Oliver said:

Is it worth considering how many new players started and stopped playing during that time due to alliance efforts being focused on wartime?

My members are perfectly happy whatever do you mean

1 minute ago, Tarroc said:

According to One And A Half Men or whatever the show is called, all that is needed for peace talks to begin is for KERTOG and CHAOS to admit defeat, and surrender, then people will begin discussing peace.

dude, what does that even mean? accept a term before you send the actual terms?

Col B needs to give a list of terms whatever they may be. Add non negotiable surrender if you want to, but put something forth.

Hey, you know what's smart? If you don't accept the terms after you've said you'll surrender, you haven't ACTUALLY surrendered.

If you're losing, just say you'll surrender to see the terms, and if you don't accept, you don't surrender.

How hard is this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, Seb said:

I beg to differ. I can write 10 pages saying I surrender even if I don't think I lost.

Yup, look at law. Companies settle all the time while writing in their terms that they admit to no wrongdoing.